Chapter 6

When Sting saw her, he closed the tap water and grabbed Lucy's towel as he wrapped it around her. He carried her to the living room and tried to wake her up.

At this point, he doesn't know what to do. He sat down next to her, sighing heavily. At least she was breathing. "Lucy.. can you please wake up already?" Sting asked although he knew Lucy won't respond to him. It's like she's the sleeping beauty waiting for the Prince to kiss her.

So that's what he's going to do. He closed his eyes as he leading in her face. He kissed her on the lips. As he kissed her, Lucy slowly opened her eyes like those fairy tales.

Sting widened his eyes in embarrassment and pulled himself away. Lucy blinked a few times trying to gain back her sense. Her eyes landed on Sting. Her eyes grew large. " What are you doing in my apartment?!" Lucy screamed as she kicked him in the face. Sting groaned in pain.

"Calm down woman! I saved you" Sting explained while Lucy looked at him confused. "Saving me? I was sleeping" Lucy answered him and she blushed knowing she was in towel. Reality hit her, that Sting saw her naked again.

"What? Did you take a picture and send to people like you did?" Lucy asked him as she crossed her arms. "If that's so.. you get what you need. Leave me alone" Lucy added as she pointed the door.

"Wait! I came to check on you" Sting said as he grabbed Lucy's waist. Lucy jumped in surprised. "What're you doing, pervert?" Lucy asked. Sting sighed heavily.

"I didn't post it" Sting said to her, looking at her in the eyes telling her that he was serious about this. Lucy stood in silent.

"We just met recently. How can I buy your words?" Lucy asked back at him as she looked at him with sorrow eyes. "They stole my phone from me" Sting replied to her.

"It doesn't matter if you don't believe it but I'm just telling you in my point of view" Sting added on. Lucy walked towards the kitchen to grab herself some water. Sting just looked at her with full of worries.

"It's not that I don't trust you. I have trust issues. I don't know what's wrong, I don't know what's right. I don't even know if I have a friend" Lucy began as she drink the cold water.

"You see, I don't know why I'm the outcast here. All I did was trying to live my life. They're killing me everyday just how much longer do i have to wait and be patience til it ends? 'You'll get better' they said but tell me does it ever?"

Sting saw Lucy's cut on her hands. He found his legs walking towards her and hugged her real tight. Lucy dropped the glass of cold water. It broke into million of pieces.

As her towel dropped, she blushed even harder. "What the?" Lucy mumbled but he heard anyway. "I'll save you. So please don't do unnecessary things"

Sting smiled as he kissed her on the spot. Lucy froze but slowly she melted between the kiss. Their lips moved in sync. They enjoyed it every second.

But will it last?

author's note;
hi sorry for not having it update. I'm in writers block u see. so hope u guys enjoy yh.