Chapter 3

author's note;
As a promise, here you go! this contains lemon? well, idk. i still need to edit some parts tho. ignore the grammar or spellings errors, I'll fix it later.

__

I speed walked out from the class when the bell rang for lunch time. Mainly because I wanted to hide myself from those bullies.

I went to the girls' bathroom and she my bread silently. I didn't want to cause anymore drama. Suddenly, two girls came in and they were talking like there's no tomorrow. "Did you see the look on that bitch Lucy face when Sting roasted her?" high pitched annoying voice said. "It was hilarious! Man, I wish I recorded it" her friend joined in. I bit my lips in annoyance.

"It serves her right for pushing us away from Sting!"

Sting? Who is him? What did I do? I don't know anyone who's named Sting or maybe I don't give a fuck about society.

"Sting doesn't even like her without a doubt!"

I don't even care. I waited for them to go away but they went out after 20 minutes. Probably was putting on make up on their ugly face but they shouldn't be feeling worried. Their face isn't the only thing that's ugly.

I walked out from the toilet and heard someone screaming for me. I recognised that voice very well. It was the bullies. "HEY, SLUT. WE'RE NOT DONE WITH YOU"

I wanted to runaway but my legs seem to froze. I obeyed them. "Yes?" I asked nervously. The salmon haired, Natsu scanning my body and smirked to himself. "You know, I feel quite horny today"

My eyes widened in fear by what he meant by that. "Come with me" he said as my dumbass followed his orders. He told his friends not to follow. I don't know where this is going.

I felt powerless as he pinned me against the wall. He unbuttoned my shirt, slowly putting his hand on my skin. I felt the goosebumps but I couldn't do anything. I couldn't scream, I couldn't kick him. I felt weak.

He started kissing my neck, more like sucking it. He was making those kind of sounds that were pleasure to him. I felt grossed. "Please stop.." I told him as I forced myself using all of my strength to push him. Unfortunately, he was too strong for me.

Slowly from neck, to my lips. He was kissing me as he was unplugging my bra. He then, asking for permission to open my mouth so he can put his tongue inside. I refused to open it.

He had another way of doing it. He squeezed my breast tightly as I moaned in pain and he used that opportunity to enter his tongue. He was enjoying it as he closed his eyes.

Tears were escaping from my eyes and he seem to noticed it. He licked my tears, "Salty" he said. He smirked to himself as he continue kissing me.

I didn't like it. I don't want to lose my virginity to this man. Nastu stopped kissing and looked at my breast. He licked his lips, and started sucking one of my nipples.

I bit my lips trying not to moan, but I had to be strong. I am being rape, and I need to scream for help.

"SOMEONE HELP ME!" I screamed but Natsu closed my mouth. "You fucking slut! Stop screaming!" I was terrified. I couldn't do anything until someone punched the fuck outta him.

"What the fuck do you think you're doing? Raping someone behind the school? You must be an idiot" someone said after pushing his face. Natsu fell to the ground and groaned. "Shut the fuck up. I was having fun!"

"You're calling this fun? Do you want me to report this to the headmaster?" he said to him with killing eyes. My eyes widened as I saw the blonde fucker saving me.

"Ugh, whatever!" Natsu said as he ran off. "Hey, are you okay?" blonde fucker said as he walked towards me patting my bare shoulder. I stared at his blue eyes with an awe.

Until I realised my situation where I'm completely half naked. My face went bright red and covered my breast with both of my arms. Blonde fucker seem to realised what was happening and his face was red too.

"H-Hey now.." I shuttered. Blonde fucker took off his school sweater and gave it to me. "Wear this. I'll look at the other side" he said as I blushed nervously.

"Okay.." i said. I wore his sweater along with my shirt that was a bit dirty but it's fine. I walked up to him, "Thanks" I thanked him while bowing. He was taken back but smiled afterwards.

"No need to thank me although you asked me to be an air but I couldn't help it. This is a repayment after you saved me earlier this morning. I can't thank you enough for that." he said it sincerely.

"Yeah well you humiliated me in class" I rolled my eyes as I was crossing my arms. "You're the one who was being rude to me by calling me blonde fucker when I have a name. Didn't I tell you my name in front of everyone in class today?" he asked as he grinned.

I laughed awkwardly, "I don't focus on irrelevant things.."

"Well I'm relevant so you better remember. I'll say this once. My name is Sting Eucfflie" he introduced himself to me as he offered me a hand.

I was amazed by his personality. "What about you?" he asked me. I smiled in returned, "I'm Lucy Heartfillia".

Something is telling me that, we're going to be great friends.