Chapter 1

"HAHAHAHA!!" Someone laughed hysterically behind me. One of the gang members started to kick me in the stomach. I coughed up my saliva and spat out. I looked up and saw a boy with salmon hair, smirking down right at me. "I kicked you multiple times. How aren't you dead?" He asked me as he kept on going kicking me like I was a ball to him.

"This view is just so satisfying!" Someone behind him spoke as he munched his bread. He was clearly enjoying it. He had black hair and was shirtless. "Just.. Stop." I breathed out as I held my stomach. The salmon boy looked at me in surprised. "But, why would I?" He asked me with concerned looked.

"Why're you doing this?" I asked them with my voice cracking. I was unable to speak but I forced myself to. I needed answers, I needed to know the truth. Why were they desperate?

"Because someone gave us a mission." He replied to me with a certain smirked. I widened my eyes. Someone loathes me?

"W-Who?" I asked him once again but this time he didn't answer and kicked my head. My vision was getting blurry but all I could hear was laughter. I slowly closed my eyes and hoped that I was dead.

"Lucy! Lucy!" I heard my name being called. I opened my eyes to see my friend, Jennifer. She looked at me with worried eyes and hugged me straightaway. "Someone found you at the back of the school, completely knocked out!" She exclaimed to me as she touched my bruises cheeks. I gave her a smiled. "I'm okay!" I told her with a cheerful tone.

She didn't believe anything that I said. I looked at my surroundings and I was in unfamiliar room. "Where are we?" I asked her as I was still examining the room. "We're at the hospital." She answered me. I nodded my head in silence. Not knowing what to say.

I got discharged from the hospital, a few days ago. Jennifer kept  me from school to take care of me. I told her it was fine but she wouldn't listen. I gave up and let her do whatever she wants. "Are you okay?" She asked while she massage my neck. I moaned in delightful. "Of course. Why wouldn't I be?" I answered her as I was enjoying her fingers massaging me.

"Are you going to school tomorrow? I heard there's transfer student!" Jennifer said with a happy tone. I snickered at her. "What's so funny?" She questioned as she stop massaging me. "No!! Don't stop!"

We both laughed and talked until she had to leave. It was fun while it lasted. She made me feel important. I got my bed ready and soon I found myself sleeping soundly on the bed.

Author's note.
Please know that I am not familiar with English so pardon my grammar.