CHAPTER : 1 (JOB)

Y/N POV

"Oh miss y/n?" I nodded and bowed. "Yeah, boss is waiting for you in cabin". "Oh okay thanks" I went towards the cabin after replying.

I am Kim y/n, going to be 20 years old, and I'm an orphan, but I do have an older sister. We grew together in the orphanage,

She took care of me like a mom and I love her for that. Now I am in "Park company". I got a job as a secretary of the ceo and today's my first day.

As I went to the cabin, I knocked and entered when someone said me to come in. "Kim y/n?" I nodded. "Hmm"

"So miss y/n, you are my secretary, y/n is it?" "Yes sir!" I replied "Ohh great enthusiasm, I like it

"So miss y/n, you are my secretary, y/n is it?" "Yes sir!" I replied "Ohh great enthusiasm, I like it. Well, did you learn to manage everything before?"

"I already am ready, sir" I said and he smiled. "Great, take these files and check them and do Complete them". He handed me the files.

"I'll complete and give it to you today only sir!" I said and he giggled and said "I like your enthusiasm but calm down, Complete it till tommorow and call me Jimin, not sir"

"Oh okay si- I mean Jim- can I call you mr park?" I asked a little akward. "Okay? As you wish". "Okay, then I'll take my leave sir"

He nodded, I bowed and left his office, well he is good, I like this kind of boss, kind of chill and happy going. I smiled and then went to my cabin.

I took a deep breath and then opened the file. It's not that I am stressed but whenever I start a new work, I take a deep breath, inhaling positivity to do it.

I was so concentrated in my work that I didn't see someone was at the door waiting for me. "Oh I am very sorry, come in"

She smiled and entered. "Hey I am Jennie Kim. CMO of the company, chief marketing officer" I immediately bowed.

"It's nice to meet you, ma'am" I said. "Oh stop with the formality, well you are Kim y/n right?" I nodded. "I just wanted to be friends with you, also it's lunch, let's have lunch together?"