CHAPTER : 3 (QUESTION)

Y/N POV

Everyone looked at the door and then immediately Rose shifted a little towards back. I didn't knew who he is?

"Hello y/n, I am Kim Taehyung, president of this company, well I got to know it's your birthday today from Jiminaa so I came to wish you"

"Oh thank you very much, Mr Kim" " call me taehyung!" "Oh okay taehyung?" He hummed happily. "you all are here too"

"Hello taehyung" everyone said together smiling and he smiled too. "Hello everyone!". Then his eyes fell on rose who was almost full hid behind Lisa.

He cleared his throat and said " I'll leave now, once again happy birthday y/n" I smiled and he left. "Can't you just stop blushing in front of him" Lisa said taking out rose from her back

"Yes Rose, just propose him" Jisoo said. "Later on, y/n! It's your birthday you didn't tell us?" "Umm yes I also forgot it" I said Akwardly.

"what's the plan tonight?" Jennie asked, I shook my head and replied "No plans, I have a meeting today and it's important"

"Oh my god y/n! You are so in work that you will not celebrate your birthday?" Lisa asked. "umm actually I did with my sister yesterday so that's why" I replied

"Ohh is it? Then it's okay" rose said and I nodded. My eyes fell on my watch. "Oh my god! It's time for meeting, sorry guys I have to go"

They Nodded and I took the files and went out of my office. I walked in the hall and then arranged the filed on each desk.

As I completed I took a deep breath and sat down on one seat. "It's so tiring!" I said. "Y/n you done with the works?" I immediately got up.

"Oh yes mr park I am done" "good work y/n" he said showing his sweet smile and finger heart

I giggled and he joined me. Then he settled down and everyone started coming in, bowing to everyone I welcomed them.

Then I went to arrange the screen so that I can present and suddenly door swung open