10 - lady royal megumi

mimi = loml

11:34pm

mimi = loml
hey r u up??

idiot.
yes
wait dont you have a mission thing tomorrow?

mimi = loml
yeahh but its fine
wanna ft?

idiot.
YES

incoming call from mimi = loml
ᴀᴄᴄᴇᴘᴛ ✔︎ ᴏʀ ᴅᴇᴄʟɪɴᴇ X

"HELLO MIMI MY BELOVED," i said with a smile. he replied, "hi y/n." "why did you want to call whats wrong?"

"not really, i just feel lonely." he explained dryly. a high-pitched voice then said, "MEGUMIIIIIIII"

"wait a minute, my niece is here" he said.

for the sake of this part lets just pretend megumi's sister isnt cursed and that they have an older sibling.

"hi megumi is that your girlfriend?" she asked, holding megumi's phone up to her face.

"no, she isn't."

"you should ask her, you scaredy cat. you always mention her to auntie tsumiki, saying she's really pre-." she was cut off because megumi covered her mouth.

"no get your hand off her mouth and let her continue." i said

"wait, before that, what's her name?" i asked.

"mika."

"mika what were you saying?" i asked while smiling to get her to soften up.

i saw megumi tell her not to tell me, but since mika obviously likes me more, even though we had just met, she did.

"as i was saying, he always tells auntie that you're really pretty and that-" she was cut off again 'cause of megumi.

"alright, let's get you to bed." he got to his feet and took the little girl in his arms.

"WHAT ABOUT PRINCESSES AND TEA PARTIES?" to avoid being put to sleep, mika suggested.

"fine." megumi gave in.

"alright, princess megumi, do you want a cup of tea?" mika asked.

"uh yes." he hesitantly said.

"wow megumi, you're a princess but mika do you know what's even better? you should make him wear a dress to make it a full-fledged princess party." i proposed.

"Y/N, THAT'S A GREAT IDEA, WAIT UNTIL I GET AUNTIE'S DRESSES." i watched as the kid dashed out of his room to get one of tsumiki's dresses.

"Y/N WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING." megumi whisper-yelled.

"giving mika ideas aha." i smirked.

mika entered, holding a white dress with flower designs on it. she handed it to megumi, who had no choice but to take it because he probably knows mika is going to throw a fit (maybe) or she won't talk to him again.

 she handed it to megumi, who had no choice but to take it because he probably knows mika is going to throw a fit (maybe) or she won't talk to him again

yeah i can imagine megumi in this dress.

when he finally got out, mika asked him to twirl around like a princess. i laughed at him, and he gave me a death stare.

nope, I'm not afraid at all.

"here you go, madame megumi," mika said as she handed him a toy cookie.

"aren't you going to eat that?" i whispered.

"yeah, no," he replied.

we both heard a gasp behind megumi, it was mika. 😰.

"how dare you disrespect my cookies, you've been demoted to a lady royal." she retorted.

"WHAT NO, I'M GOING TO EAT IT. GIVE ME MY PRINCESS POSITION BACK." megumi begged.

"princess y/n will be promoted to queen because she did not disrespect my cooking," mika said with a smile.

"WHY IS SHE A QUEEN AND I AM A ROYAL LADY?"

"cause i never disrespected princess mika's cooking and now i am the queen of this kindom." i laughed.

"mika, how 'bout we get you to bed?" megumi suggested 'cos he noticed mika yawning and rubbing her eyes.

he carried her out the door, and i think he overheard me say, "wow, he's husband material."