16 - spam and eggs

— y/n's pov

after that date, mimi and i decided to hang in my apartment and we did some tiktok trends. i made him cook the food 'cause i'm not taking my ass off this couch whether he likes it or not.

"Y/N YOU BETTER GET YOUR LAZY ASS OFF THERE." megumi screamed from the bathroom.

"BRUH WHAT YOU SOUND LIKE MY DAD WTF AND NO, I WILL NOT BE MAKING THE FOOD TONIGHT. IM TOO LAZY TO." i screamed back, scrolling thru tiktok and laughed at one of the videos i just watched.

"this is exactly like when we first met, god." megumi scratched the back of his head violently as a sign that he was annoyed and stomped to the kitchen to make spam and eggs (even if it was dinner already).

"get your ass up. food's ready. i'm finishing everything if you don't get up in 3 seconds." megumi retorted.

i dashed to the kitchen and saw that there was already rice on my plate, just how much i like it. the whole dinner was quiet and it made me feel bad about making megumi make dinner for them.

"mims," i mumbled. "yeah?" "sorry. for making you cook tonight." i quietly said. "it's fine, really." "yeah but i feel bad-" i got cut off. "n/n you don't have to feel bad. it's okay i swear." he let go of the fork he was holding to stroke my head. "if you say so." i smiled.

— a few hours later

"HEY CAN WE DO THIS TREND?" i showed him the tiktok and it's like the "and i want you to know baby" and then the heart tunnel transition video that was popular back in september.

"this was like popular back in september 2021 lol i thought you were always updated with the new tiktok trends." he replied, trying to contain his giggles.

"yeah i know it was trending last september but no one wanted to fan me to do the wind effect plus i didnt have a fan with me since i put it in the storage room cause it was starting to get cold already."

"so you're telling me you want to do this trend cause i'm now here... to fan for you?" he looked at me dead in the eye.

"...yes exactly."

"fine, since you look like you really wanna do it."

"yay you're the best frl"

a/n
i'm js trying to finish book lol, it's coming to an end anyways.