𝟬𝟲 - Visit

a/n - hey guys i just wanted to say that this chapter is inspired by @trwife !! thank you for the idea <3 , also i'm sorry i haven't updated this book since april but ive been extremely busy with school now that i am going in person and just overloaded with school work. i have a month of school left!! then after i'll be able to update a lot in the summer when i'm not on vacation!!! :) enjoy this chapter 🖤
-

"Y/n." You heard Nicholas whisper behind me.

Professor Snape looked away and you quickly turned around.

"What do you want, we are in class!" You whisper.

"Homework answers?" He asks.

You rolled your eyes and turned back around.

"Is that a yes?" He whispered.

You ignored his dumb comment.

"Class is now over, homework is read pages 364-374 and fill out the simple questions on the sheet of paper." Professor Snape explained.

You stood up from your seat and walked out of the classroom, Nicholas following behind.

"So, homework answers or?" He asks again.

"Why do you need homework answers for something as simple as this?" You respond.

"I can do it, I just don't want to do it." He replied quickly.

"Uh huh.. whatever, I'll give you the answers later tonight." You give in.

"Great, see you later then." He smiled before he walked off.

"So I see it's getting serious between the two of you again?" Eleanor questions, walking up to you.

"No? Just friends." You reply.

"Oh, well okay cool. I find him kind of cute if I'm honest." She says.

"Uh okay? I have no interest in being together with him so go for it." You comment, looking down that the floor after.

"Oh well okay then, I'll see you later." Eleanor said, walking away with Amber and some other friends.

Not going to lie, Eleanor has changed since last year, she has became more distant from you and she seemed off, she's made friends that weren't really in her type of style so she probably changed a lot from them.

Especially last year she found no attraction to Nicholas at all.

You shrugged it off and headed to your next class.

- 𝚍 𝚒 𝚗 𝚗 𝚎 𝚛 -  ⬅️ time skip

You sat down at your table, Nicholas sitting down next to you.

"Hey." He spoke.

"Hey." You smiled.

"How was class?" He asked.

"It was alright, you?" You respond.

"Boring."

You laugh.

"Hey Nicholas, hey Y/n." Eleanor greets, sitting across from both of us.