𝟭𝟭 - Our Ending

A few months later, Tom was proven innocent by the people finding the spell used and how it happened, they found Elijah's body and Bridget was still alive, faking her death to frame Tom.

No one understood how Tom was still alive, if Tom survived how come Elijah didn't?

All you knew is that you loved Tom.

Nicholas was always there for you when you needed him, he became your best friend again, putting all the drama behind him.

one year later ~

You and Tom found a home near Charmaine and Aziekaels, it was a huge hut that was beautiful outside.

Nicholas lived with you and Tom, he told you he didn't want to be married or have love, he told you that you were his one love and he would never find another.

He told you that he was over you and didn't want to date or be in love, he wanted to find himself and be his own person.

You happily agreed with his decision and smiled.

~ three years later ~ (sorry for the time skip)

You and Tom were now married, you wanted to spend your life with him forever.

Nicholas was in adventures, exploring the world.

You still couldn't believe Tom was twenty-three years old and Nicholas was twenty-two! They still have their baby faces.

~ present

You and Tom were laying in bed, peacefully watching the sunset through the window.

"You're so beautiful." Tom whispered.

"I love you." You replied.

"I love you too, my love."  He whispers.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
hello everyone! i really didn't know how to end this book, and i didn't want this book to be a lot of chapters because that's just going a little crazy with everything. i know this book is only eleven chapters but it proceeds of what goes on from book 1!

yes there will be two final chapters <3