𝟬𝟵 - Flowers

It has been a few weeks since you and Nicholas have seen Tom.

His wound has healed almost fully and he was much more patient, and not going to lie he was kind of a softie now.

As you saw Tom again you started to remember all of his perfect features, it was quite hard to not admire them.

It was just the way his dark eyes lit up in the sunlight, the way his black curls laid just a little over his eyebrows, his sharp jawline just... everything and the way he smiled.

God. The way he smiled, his smile could light up a whole room of gloomy people, you loved when he smiled.

Present ~

It was around lunch time, Tom has been sitting out on the field for over an hour now.

You decided to bring him some lunch, you walked outside and the back of his head was facing the beautiful view we had from the hut.

You walked up behind him and he looked behind, looking up at you.

"Hey, I brought you lunch." You spoke.

"Hey, thank you." He replied, gesturing you to sit next to him, which you did.

You handed him a peanut butter and jelly sandwich, and he really seemed to enjoy, he had some jelly on the crease of his lips which you laughed at.

"What are you laughing at?" He asked, turning his attention towards you.

"Here." You say, leaning closer towards him with a napkin, wiping the jelly off his mouth.

"Oh, thanks." He chuckled.

"Yep."

"It's a beautiful view." Tom says.

"It really is, I love watching the birds fly, it's peaceful." You reply.

"Yeah, where's Nicholas?" He questions.

"Inside helping my father with something."

He nodded.

I looked over from the beautiful view to Tom.

He was watching the birds fly by to the beautiful blue sky, as a small breeze blew and made his curls slightly blow.

"Am I that hot?" He asked, noticing my staring.

"I- uh sorry." I answer, slightly embarrassing.

He chuckled again, his laugh was joyful to listen to.

"I think your eyes are so beautiful, I couldn't help it." You laugh.

"You've seen them a million times." He replies.

"I still think they are beautiful."

"You're beautiful."

You slightly blushed at his compliment, you looked the other direction trying to hide it, but slipped out a quiet "thanks."

"My pleasure."

You both continued to watch the birds as the sky looked as beautiful as ever.

Tom looked over at a bush in the distance, spotting some blue flowers.

He got up and got two of them, he came back towards you and handed them to you.

"They're beautiful." You cooed.

You looked up at him and saw the slight smirk on his lips.

Jeez how you missed that smirk, you then remember how you wanted to rip that smirk off his face in sixth year, oh the memories.

"Should we head back? I should see if my mother needs any help and I want to put these in a vase." You spoke.

Tom nods and holds out his hand to help you up.

You smile and grab ahold of his hand, standing you up.

You both walk back.

When we got back you put the flowers in a vase and helped Charmaine for the rest of the day.

~~~~~

It was now at least eleven pm, Tom was already fast asleep, he was tired.

You and Nicholas were the only ones awake.

You decided to read a book while trying to fall asleep.

"Hey." Nicholas greets, walking in the room.

You smile.

"I saw you and Tom at the field earlier, he really likes you." He spoke.

My attention lost the book and went straight to Nicholas's words.

"Uh- yeah maybe." You reply.

"I'm sorry for being rough on you Y/n, I know Tom has obviously forgave you. I see his feelings for you, and I think we both don't like one another like that anymore, I am going to admit I had feelings for you, strong feelings, but it just passed, you know?" Nicholas explained.

You nodded.

"I'm glad he's happy."

"Me too."

~~~~
sorry for the short chapter it's 3 am LOL

anyway what y'all think is gonna happen next!!
COMMENT HERE ⬅️ mwa love you guys!!

new update tomorrow hopefully