Surprising facts about the signs Part 2

Criminal Cancer (June 21 – July 22)

Cancer is said to be ruled by the moon, whose phases create mysteries and fickle behaviors in those born under this sign. Cancers are said to be moody, emotional, and manipulative, but also imaginative and loyal. They are often impatient and do not like to reveal too much about themselves. Famous Cancers include Derek Jeter, Joss Whedon, Tobey Maguire and Henry David Thoreau.

But did you know that Cancerians are considered the most deadly horoscope in the Zodiac? They are arrested the most, according to InstantCheckMate.com, which writes, “Mental instability is a negative trait of the Cancer sign, and this can make them likely to offend repeatedly.” The FBI has also labeled Cancer to be the most dangerous sign, as those criminals are known to be violent and commit crimes of passion and tend to leave signatures on their victims. Serial killer Charles Ray Hatcher was a Cancer.

Lithe Leos (July 23 – August 22)

Leo is ruled by the sun and those born under this sign are said to be passionate, warm, enthusiastic and humorous, but also arrogant, selfish and stubborn. Leos are believed to be natural leaders as they are dominant and persuasive. Leo is represented by a lion, known for its bravery and king-of-the-jungle persona. Leos enjoy being the center of attention and are considered to be exhibitionists. Famous Leos include Charlize Theron, Jennifer Lopez, Madonna, Mila Kunis, Ben Affleck and President Obama.

Strangely enough, Hello Magazine reported in 2013 that women born under the Leo sign are most likely to go to the gym. A study on 10,000 women in the United Kingdom found that Leo females are nearly twice as likely to go to the gym as any other zodiac sign. This is perhaps because Leos tend to be positive, enthusiastic and confident and therefore are unintimidated by their fellow gym-goers.

Vexed Virgo (August 23 – September 22)

Virgo is ruled by Mercury, and those born under this sign tend to have well-developed communication skills. Virgo is the disappointed goddess who came to help humankind but became jaded by her failure to advance justice and purity and ultimately pulled away and became judgmental and critical of people. As such, those born under this sign can be very critical of themselves and others. They are known for worrying and for taking things too seriously. They are methodical, analytical, and hard-working and crave organization and cleanliness. Virgos are extremely preoccupied with health and nutrition and can actually become over concerned with health to the point of worrying. Famous Virgos include Beyonce’, Cameron Diaz, Blake Lively, Keanu Reeves and Chris Pine.

Amazingly, Virgos are such worry warts that they can literally worry themselves sick. Virgos tend to suffer from digestive issues including ulcers and irritable bowel syndrome resulting from their anxiety. According to FindYourFate.com, Virgos have a tendency to internalize their worries when things go wrong and these troubles manifest themselves as digestive ailments. Virgos are prone to hypochondria as well.