Top four facts about each sign II

Zodiac sign of cancer
1. Cancers rarely forgive and never forget.

2. They keep EVERYTHING. They never throw stuff away. Don’t be surprised if they have something their kindergarten crush gave them.

3. They adore everything vintage and don’t care much for technology.

4. They comfort eat all the time. Food is love for them, and when they feel low they seek comfort in food.

LEO
Zodiac sign of Leo

1. They will sometimes do anything necessary to draw attention to themselves.

2. They are not as self-centered as they appear. Leo will do ANYTHING to help out a friend, even if that means making themselves look bad.

3. They are the most generous of all the zodiac signs – they love buying gifts for people.

4. If Leo is not the number one priority in your life, you’re doing something very wrong.

VIRGO
Zodiac sign of Virgo

1. You don’t have to ask Virgo if their glass is half full or half empty, for them it’s always dirty.

2. They have very specific ways things need to function… If their bedding isn’t perfect they won’t be able to sleep at all.

3. They avoid stepping on the cracks in the pavement so they won’t disrupt the order.

4. They will finish a task no matter how long it takes – 10 minutes or 10 hours.