Get-Together Party

Aries: Spends the evening by close friends, until realizing how much excess alcohol Cancer brought. Starts stepping out of their original social circle with liquid courage!

Taurus: Picked up Aquarius and Pisces along the way to try to make sure everyone made it to the party, ended up incredibly late because Taurus did not want to stop for directions. Party is almost over.

Gemini: Showed up early to help Virgo prepare, bet Virgo that Taurus wouldn't show up on time.

Cancer: Showed up right on time with excess alcohol and snacks, happy to share with anyone. Bet that Taurus wouldn't make it at all.

Leo: Just barely made it in time, stays late to help clean up because they feel guilty about almost being late. Eager to join in any conversation or games.

Virgo: Set up the party on a whim, invited everyone and started making bets that Taurus will show up, but just as everyone's leaving. Happy to see everyone.

Libra: Ten minutes late. Finds a comfortable area and spends the majority of the night staying still. Willing to participate in games, provided plenty of movement isn't necessary.

Scorpio: One of the last to arrive. Brings little to no alcohol, but is willing to share it with anyone who expresses any interest in conversation. Rants on positively about conspiracy theories, cars, and drugs to whoever is listening. Smiles nonstop.

Sagittarius: Shows up twenty minutes late with a cup of coffee. Pretends to listen to everyone, but is really thinking about what they last read. Laughs at everyone's jokes, but only hears the punchline not the set-up.

Capricorn: Arrives on time, comes up with counter arguments against Scorpios rants despite feeling the same way. Spends a lot of time around the chips and dips. Bet that Taurus wouldn't arrive at all.

Aquarius: Almost misses the whole party because Taurus was the driver and lost the way. Aquarius secretly knew the directions the whole time, but really didn't want to go to the party in the first place and was enjoying the playlist in the car.

Pisces: Showed up last minute to the party because Taurus was the driver and lost the way, Pisces was very stressed out the whole drive and decided to take a ride with someone else home. Enjoyed the drive, nonetheless.