𖨌2

(A/N: Sorry for not updating I promise I'm not taking a break I was just at a sleepover over the weekend but I had fun >:) enjoy)

-🦮-

"Can you guys tell me more about, S-Sunghoon? Is that how you say his name?" I asked Sunoo and Jungwon. Heeseung couldn't come over to my house today since he was helping his parents out with something at home. "Sure and yeah you got it right, Sunghoon." Jungwon started as he reassured me with his name. "I'm sure Heeseung told you how he loses his mind sometimes? One time we were doing a talent show in like 4rd grade for my family though and they wanted us to do a fluffy like song so we picked "Chamber 5" and he was sort of losing his mind that week." Jungwon giggled. "Yup! He started screaming over some pork slices, but at the end of the day it was fun." Sunoo said as you could see he was getting sad.

"Why the long face? You guys seem to really like him and enjoy being around him.." I ask as I see Sunoo tearing up a little. "W-Well that was the last time we saw him.. he had left to go pursue his dream in ice skating but he didn't get a chance to say bye to us since his mom was saying i'd be useless to say bye to us when he'd see us in a few weeks. Which he didn't, we only get to see the videos of people recording him ice skating. We've gone to around 2 of his competitions but we never got to talk to him since once again his mother rushed him out." Sunoo chuckled as he started wiping the tears falling from his eyes. "His mom never really liked us since she said we were making him uncomfortable so that's how he became an introverted but Sunghoon always denied that, though she never listened." Jungwon said as he started tearing up too. It broke my heart seeing how my some closest friends are this sad about a boy I've never met. Now I wish I knew him when they did. Maybe I could share the moments they did.

I pulled Sunoo and Jungwon in a hug and said, "Don't worry. I'm sure you guys will get a chance to talk to him next Wednesday and if not you better chase after him for goodness sake." They both giggled. It made me happy knowing they were already getting over crying fast. "Alright we will and what do you mean you guys? You're going to meet and talk to him weather you like it or not." Jungwon said as he playfully punched my chest. "Ehhh that is what I'm afraid of. What if he doesn't like me? Or if my face creeps him out? Or if he finds me annoying right off the bat? What if he doesn't even notice I'm ther-" I would have continued listing all these scenarios I thought of if Sunoos laughing didn't cut me off.

"Don't think like that. He'll love you I'm sure of it. You guys are almost the same person and who would be afraid of your face when you look like an actual angel?" Sunoo asked as he playfully glared at me. I just shrugged not knowing what to say. "Alright both of you shut up let's go to sleep." Jungwon said as he pulled me and Sunoo towards the big ass bed I had that would fit all of us on it.

"I hope this week goes by fast. I want to meet Sunghoon."

05/17/21

HII BESTIES! I HOPE YOU LIKED THIS CHAPTER AND SINCE I DON'T REALLY LIKE SLOW BUILD UP THE NEXT CHAPTER MAY BE THE CHAPTER THEY MEET.. I'M NOT SURE. ANYWAYS I GOT AN IDEA FOR A SUNKI FANFIC BUT I MAY MAKE IT JAYWON LET ME KNOW. PLEASE INTERACT

<3

SHITTT FUCK I CAN'T- THE FEVER MV IS GONNA BE RHE DEATH OF ME

SHITTT FUCK I CAN'T- THE FEVER MV IS GONNA BE RHE DEATH OF ME. IM OFFICIALLY A NIKI SIMP. THIS MAN CAN NOT BE AROUND MY AGE WTF.

-Cece