𖨌7

(JUST WANT TO SAY BTS BUTTER WAS SUCH A BOP LIKE HUHHH?)

-🦌-

I've had it

It's so annoying having to watch them be all cutesy together

And Sunghoon is denser than a rock.

"H-Hey- can you stop dragging me now?" I stop right in my place to realize we were right in front of the janitors closest. I pull Sunghoon into the janitors closest and push him towards him the wall while I close the door. "Heeseung, what the hell? You can't just drag me away and then throw me in a janitors closet with you." Sunghoon said as he was about to walk towards me and push out the way so he could leave. "Wait. I-I want to tell you something.." I mumbled as Sunghoon stopped in his place and looked at me. "What is it? Couldn't you have told me in front of Jake?" Sunghoon asked as he looked at me dumbfounded. "No because if I said it in front of Jake he might be offen- never mind that let me just tell you." I said as I pushed my back on the door so he wouldn't be able to leave without having to go through me.

"Then tell me.." Sunghoon said as he leaned on the wall eyeing me down waiting for to talk. "Sunghoon..we've know each other for a few years already and it's all because of Sunoo, but ever since Sunoo has said I liked you and you said you only see me as a friend I covered it up with 'I only like him as a friend too' thing." I started as I hung my head low hearing Sunghoon hum for me to continue. "A-And that isn't the actual case. I'm sure you have feelings for someone else but-" I was going to continue if Sunghoon didn't cut me off. "Listen, if your going to confess please don't. It's going to be awkward and I don't want it to ruin our friendship.." Sunghoon said as he scratched the back of his head. "B-But please let me.." I mumbled as I look at him with puppy eyes. "I'm sorry, I still feel the same as I did back then and please don't have this ruin our friendship." Sunghoon mumbled as he put his hands of in a surrendering action.

"I-It's ok.. I understand Jake is better for you anyway." I said as I looked at at Sunghoon with glossy eyes. "Is this your way of guilt tripping me?" He asked as he eyed me with a raised eyebrow. "Yes, now fall for it." I said as I turned around a poured some water on my face so I'd have some fake tears and faced him again 'Balling my eyes out'. Sooner or later the closest was full of laughters. "Listen I'm glad you found someone you love and I'm sure Jake loves you too." I said as I patted his back as we made our way back to the cafeteria. "I- What makes you t-think I like Jakey?" Sunghoon asked as he faced me with a flustered face. "Don't even try to deny it." I stated as I walk away from him into the cafeteria.

"Be happy for them. Everyone else warned me and I didn't listen.. I'll back off now so they can have there moments now it's time to work on sunki though."

05/23/21

I would like to apologize for not updating yesterday..I was on vacation but the next two chapters will be working on sunki and jaywon. Might be part 2's but I'm not sure..I also didn't like this chapter that much

<3

We love random screenshots

HAPPY JAKEHOON DAY

-Cece