Chapter 4. The playground.

Lee Anne just sat there on Tamara Sherring's right shoulder as Tamara was walking across the countryside on her way back to Martin's place. Lee Anne was very excited and she moved around. She was now able to see for miles around the cause of the height she was at. Lee Anne turning her head again looked up at the right side of Tamara's face and head and she had to crank her head just to look at all or most of Tamara's head. Tamara then made a slight turn in her walk as she was heading back to Martin's small farm. As Tamara neared the gravel road that leads up to Martin's place she just stepped over the powerlines that ran along the side of the gravel road with ease. She then headed up the large fields up towards Martin's place. Lee Anne saw Martin's place up ahead and Tamara came to a stop. Lee Anne moved forwards and she could see Martin's place, his house a large garage and a few other buildings, and several trees. Lee Anne was looking down at everything and to her, at the height, she was at Martin's place looked so small.

Tamara then said, "Alright hang on tight." 

Martin knew what she meant and Tamara got down onto her knees and she began to lie down onto her stomach in Martin's yard facing the house. Lee Anne saw this happening and as Tamara began to lie down she began to run back on Tamara's right shoulder and Tamara laid down onto her stomach there in Martin's yard.

Tamara moved her right hand to her left shoulder palm up and Martin ran onto her palm and she lowered him. Lee Anne was still on Tamara's right shoulder and as she looked down she saw Martin getting off Tamara's right palm.

 Martin looking up waved to Lee Anne and shouted, "LEE ANNE, HAVE FUN ON TAMARA." 

Martin then turned and he headed into the house. 

Tamara then turned her head a bit to the right and said, "Lee Anne, I am going to allow you a lesbian who has a crush on me to have fun with me. Now you can run around on me,  and go and explore the giant woman you have a crush on." 

As Tamara spoke her thunderous voice hurt Lee Anne's ears. Lee Ann then turned and she looked down Tamara's back.

Lee Anne just stood there on Tamara's right shoulder as she looked down Tamara's back down the back of a massive 200-foot tall woman. Lee Anne was excited, she took a few steps as she headed down Tamara's massive back. Lee Anne stopped and she looking down Tamara's back saw Tamara's voluptuous booty like two large hills in the distance. Tamara then lifted her legs at the knees and as she did Lee Anne saw her legs. Lee Anne headed down Tamara's back she then began to run and she just ran up onto Tamara's right bum cheek, and she ran right to the middle of Tamara's right bum cheek and she stood there.

Lee Anne then looked across Tamara's bum across her hip which to her was a good 47 feet wide. Lee Anne then looked down Tamara's thighs she then looked up Tamara's back to her head. 

Tamara then lifting her head and she turned her head to her right and said, "Lee Anne be careful not to go between my bum cheeks, in case you get lost. Also what if I have to let one rip." 

Tamara then put her head down for a rest. Lee Anne ran across Tamara's right bum cheek and she stopped. Lee Anne was now standing there right at the slope of Tamara's bum cleavage. Lee Anne just looked at how Tamara's skin-tight jeans just cut into her bum cleavage parting Tamara's bum cheeks.

Lee Anne just stood there as she was looking at Tamara's massive bum cleavage which to her was large. Lee Anne sat down and she slid down the slope of Tamara's bum cleavage and she slid right down between Tamara's bum cheeks disappearing from view.

 Lee Anne sat down and she slid down the slope of Tamara's bum cleavage and she slid right down between Tamara's bum cheeks disappearing from view