Part one :)

Lately weirdly obsessed with Marvel and Twilight so much that I forget it's straight tbh lmao anyway here had idea.

The girl looks out the window scratching her neck nervously, her adopted dad, Charlie, was picking up his actual daughter Bella from the airport. She had never met Bella so the nerves she got were higher.

She had been taken in by Charlie not that long ago maybe a few months, she was still getting used to being in a home since she had been living on the streets for years. She didn't want more clothes then two sets, she cleaned them very quick and stayed in her room mostly unless talking with Charlie in the house. She cooked sometimes she could only prepare meat that well since sometimes she had to go kill a bunny for food, Charlie the meat eater was happy with this and always complimented her on the cooking skills. The school year had already begun and it was the middle of the year, she hadn't been to school there before as Charlie wanted her to get used to having a home first.

She knew quite a lot about Bella due to Charlie not shutting up about his excitement, his daughter was coming home. When he said this he immediately apologised to her not wanting to offend the girl he adopted.

"Ashley!" Charlie yelled out as he entered the house, she had been sitting at the table staring out the window she didn't realise he was back already "In the kitchen sir!" He walks there with a scowl on his face "How many times have I told you to call me Charlie" He smiles before stepping aside "This is my daughter Bella" He says smiling proudly, and he had the right to be. Bella was awkwardly smiling tho she looked beautiful it was obvious she didn't think that about herself.

Ashley quickly stood up holding out her hand "It's so nice to meet you Bella, Charlie has told me a lot about his beautiful daughter!" She says excitedly, she tried to hide her nerves tho she could tell Charlie saw her red neck and sighs. She was in therapy where they diagnosed her with autism and depression, she had trouble meeting new people and social interactions. She had a lot of stress giving her bad migraines aswell, when in stressful situations she scratches herself. Before it was biting her nails but it always looked really ugly so to try and stop she painted her nails, it actually helped weirdly enough.

Bella shakes her hand and smiles in return "It's nice to meet you too Ashley, Charlie told me a bit about you on the way here" Bella looks around "Not a lot changed since my childhood" Charlie laughs "You know me I'm not that much of a decorator" He jokes, he had started joking a bit more after Ashley came into the house always trying to lift the mood when she was feeling bad.

Bella smiles at him before they both leave the kitchen and show her to her room, Ashley sits down nodding to herself "That went well" She mumbles to herself as she continues reading her book.

She officially was from The Netherlands tho she hasn't been there for over more then five years, she started living on the streets when her parents kicked her out. Tho they were on vacation in America at the time, so she was left in an unknown country with no money or connections. She had been 12 at the time tho really good at English so that was easy for her, she sometimes saw books in the trash she took out that were English while on the street and it helped her.

She was now 17 and going into her last two of highschool, they had her do multiple tests to see what grade she should be in. They also told her she will have to do a lot of studying and a lot of stress wil be put on her, her therapist was a nice young man who was easy to talk to.

She sometimes had nightmares of what happened on the streets, she had short black hair in a bit of a boyish hair cut tho it stood good on her. Long hair didn't look that well on her so when she got with Charlie she had the courage to ask him for a haircut, he supported her and made sure to show it.