Part 2

Jacob was laying in bed next to Ashley, she was neatly tucked in with no shoes on and a change of clothes. Done by Jacob, he had done it before when she had panic attacks when going into the world of people. She always tried to look her best making her wear things she wasn't comfortable with but oh well, usually she sleeps after having a panic attack as big as that one so he changed her for some comfortable sleep. He lays next to her scrolling through his phone as she cuddles into him like the soft teddy bear he was, he knew she'd either wake up soon or move away soon due to his body heat. Her body was over sensitive to heat and him being a shifter didn't help him. Bella had been apologising to Charlie for over an hour, she promised her adopted sister she'd wait so they'd eat lunch together but got pulled in by the crown and people wanting to know the new kid.

He had told her it was okay and that it was his fault, he should've known better then to send her out so fast.

Birds throw their young out the nest to see which one survives, the one that fly survive and the ones that don't have a quick ending.

He threw her out the nest to fast.

Jacob was messaging the pack, he wasn't a part of it yet but he was going to shift soon. They knew that for some reason, just a feeling. Ashley became a part of the pack relatively fast, she didn't know about the supernatural part but was accepted as if family. All felt the need to protect her, sensing she has gone through great trauma made their instinct to protect alert. They all felt it and all would break the treaty if needed, they'd cross onto the land of the dead and protect the one they must.

They all went to school in the reservation tho Jacob was going to ask Ashley if she wanted someone over at lunch to help calm her down if needed, they knew she was gonna say yes especially after what happened today so they were making a schedule. Jacob was going to be there on Monday, he would also if requested walk her to and from school. The rest of the week would be filled in by different pack members, Sam would take Friday and then take her out for some food with the rest of the pack.

Everyone was happy she had such a large protective friend group, she made a lot of progress and was mow better talking with new people.

Jacob put on some music after he finished talking to the pack and lays down more before closing his eyes drifting of to sleep, with Ashley's head on his shoulder/chest.

***

Ashley woke up laying half on Jake, she yawns and held her head as the massive headache returned. His body seemed to be heating up as if he had a really bad fever so she woke him quickly standing up nearly falling as she was very dizzy, he woke up quickly and looks at her "Are you okay Ash?" He asks quickly making her nod "Yeah just headache and dizzy you know the usual, haven't eaten much lately" He nods "We're gonna get some food in you" He mumbles as his body temperature continues rising.

He didn't notice until Ashley pointed it out while leaning against him, he quickly fakes a phone call and leaves the house going to the pack. He called Leah to come take Ashley out to eat and she agreed quickly, she hadn't shifted yet either but did know Ashley really well. She was even allowed to call her Ash which not a lot of people did, Ash waits patiently downstairs in some boy shorts and a tshirt which belonged to Leah actually. She taps the table anxiously the silence being very loud in her ears, she could hear the cars driving past even Bella talking loudly to her mom in her room.

Jacob left very quick making her think she did something wrong so she didn't call him either, she walks to the door as she hears a car pull into the driveway and hugs Leah when she got out the car. She buries her face into Leah's neck and let out a weird whimpering sound "I think I did something to upset Jake" She whispers hugging Leah tighter, she felt safe in her arms but kind of felt something was missing. "Hey it's okay Jacob just had to do something he forgot he had school you know the usual" Leah says the lie that Jacob told her, she still thought everything was a legend.