Part 4

In the morning Charlie raised his eye at them looking at the hickeys that filled their necks they had tried to hide it but coming down in a turtle neck, which Ashley hated due to the feeling of it against her neck, would seem rather suspicious so they tried hoodies. Didn't work well. He laughs a little uncomfortable but hides it, he wasn't uncomfortable because they were gay he had no problem with it he was uncomfortable with it because they had been well going pretty far as it seems and he was in the house. Ashley laughs looking at him "We didn't do anything" He raises his eyebrow but nods "I made an attempt at breakfast but failed as you can see so uhm we got some cereal that you eat as a midnight snack" Ashley nods and grabs two bowls, the milk and the cereal "You better be putting the cereal in first or we breaking up" Leah laughs loudly "Glad I do then, more place for cereal" Ashley nods in agreement as she pours herself a bowl, she didn't know how much Leah wanted so let her do it herself as she sat down beside Charlie. "Nearly weekend just one more day of school" She groans making the other two laugh, Bella walks down as a car pulls up into the driveway "I'm going to school!" Ashley looks at her "Who's that and without breakfast? I didn't hear the bathroom open so did you even wash yourself" Leah nudges her "Oh uh right have a great time I'll see you at school, Leah shove the food down your throat we have to go early so you will be on time aswell" Ashley quickly finished her cereal and Charlie looks impressed, Leah raises her eyebrow before also finishing her food tho slower. Bella grabbed a little dried cereal eating it "Look I ate I'm going now" Charlie nods standing up aswell "Me too" Leah stood up grabbing the helmets and putting her leather jacket on over the hoodie, Ashley wiggles her eyebrows at Bella who nervously tried to slip away "Never answered the question who it is" Ashley stood up running out the door and looks at Edward who just got out the car "AHA I KNEW IT JACOB OWES ME 50 BUCKS" Ashley whoops Bella walking out blushing, Edward and Leah glared at each other "Either you get on right now or I'm driving us" Leah quickly got on after putting her helmet on and Ashley did the same "We'll talk about this in school Bella" Leah chuckles before driving off Edward snarling slightly, Bella waves them off looking at Edward confused but ignored it.

Ashley giggles pulling Leah closer, she could feel her heating up through the hoodie and squeezed her lightly. It was their code of saying slow down "Baby I think you should call in sick" Leah tries to calm down but it wasn't working and pulls over at the side of the forest getting off quickly, she pulls off her helmet and takes off her jacket. "I have to go, please walk with the bike okay I'll have someone pick you up from school. I'll message you as soon as possible" Leah gave her a quick kiss before running into the woods the sound of clothes tearing could be heard and a loud whining aswell, going against her instinct Ashley grabbed the jacket and the helmet taking her own off aswell before walking with the bike to school. Bella looks at her confused but continues walking with Edward, parking the bike she over hears people talking about Bella and Edward making her groan "So what they're in a relationship it's none of your fucking business" "Ooh someone's jelly" Irritated Ashley walks into the school putting the two helmets in her locker, she looks at Alice who was walking her way "You know if you're watching me you have to start to learn how to be more discrete, also tell Jasper that he needs to wear long shirts with elastics in the front or hoodies that are tight around the wrists for those bite marks. Wear different coloured lenses cause right now as adoptive siblings you look to much alike and tell Emmet he is far to nice to be at this crappy high school" Ashley walks to her first class leaving Alice confused ass hell, she turns to look at Rosalie who had been waiting for her who seemed rather impressed but also mad. She was already ready to kill Edward for telling Bella and now this, she growls and leaves the school. Alice aswell.

Ashley takes out her phone quickly messaging Sam, she didn't get an answer from him but she did from Emily saying Leah was okay and would be able to pick her up after school. She calms down slightly but was still rather nervous, Leah texted her quickly saying she was okay knowing Ashley could only calm down when she actually saw the girl but hoped this would help. Ashley scratched her neck nervously as she hoped Leah wouldn't push her away, it was hard for her to let people in and she did let her in. A lot more then others and if she would push Ashley away, she would close off again and that's not good for anyone. She didn't want to be left again and if needed she would break up with Leah herself to prevent from getting hurt, she gulps as she starts drawing some things in her notebook trying to ignore what she was feeling and calm her mind.