Part 3

She woke up close to dinner and woke up Seth asking if he could take her home even if he was 15 years old, he could walk home with her. He however declined and said that Leah would love to walk her home which made her blush, he went to get Leah who was eager to take her home and was ready in a minute. Starting their walk towards Charlie's house they made small talk as Leah slowly got closer eventually taking her hand in her own, both blush but continue walking "Uhm... can you stay for dinner and the night?" Ashley asks blushing and Leah nods pulling her slightly closer, at the door they let go of each other and went inside. Charlie was working late and god knows what Bella was doing so Ashley made a small dinner which was just some fries and chicken nuggets, they eat them together on the couch cuddling while watching tv. At about 10pm Bella came home looking a little distressed, Ashley smiles at Leah before quickly walking up after Bella "Hey you okay Bella?" She asks her adopted sister who nodded "Yeah just something happened when I was out shopping with some friends from school... Edward saved me tho just a little shaken up so I'm gonna go to bed early." Nodding her head Ashley wished her goodbye and closed the door on her way out going back down where Leah was washing the dishes, she grabbed a towel and started drying them "Something happened with Bella but Edward saved her so she's just going to sleep early" She says noticing the curious stare she got, Leah frowns but nodded "I do not like the Cullens.." She mumbles and drained the sink as Ashley put away the few dishes.

Ashley shrugs "They're okay don't talk to people in school, they always ask questions and make me really nervous." Leah nods "Well we should probably head to bed" They walk upstairs and Ashley hands some pyjamas to Leah, she never really wore pyjamas usually just some shorts and a random tshirt. She however owned a few pyjamas and whenever Leah was sleeping over she would give them to her "I'll shower really quick you can change in here and shower afterwards if you want?" Leah nods and jumps onto the bed taking out her phone "I shall watch some youtube and then when you're done we'll watch Netflix on...." Leah taps her chin "Bella has a laptop right? You think we would be allowed to borrow it?" Ashley shrugs "Go figure that out I'm going to shower" She laughs before walking to the shower leaving a thinking Leah in her room, she put on some random youtube video from Call Me Kevin.

Hearing the shower stop Leah stood up changing quickly before going to Bella's room knocking, she waits a little for an answer and then opens "Hey Bella, me and Ash want to watch some Netflix but I only have my phone with me so can we borrow your laptop I'll give it back in the morning?" Bella nods sleepily closing the book she had bought before Edward saved her from those creeps, she grabs the laptop and gives it to Leah "Also I swear to the love of god ask her out" Bella pushed the blushing girl out her room with the laptop.

Leah walks back to the room which now contained Ashley who was laying in the bed looking bored af, she sits up seeing Leah and smiles "Is Bella okay?" Leah nodded "Just really tired" Ashley smiles "Well don't just stand there get in!" Leah rolls her eyes but smiles as she climbs into the bed opening Netflix and putting on some Brooklyn Nine-Nine, Ashley cuddles up under her arm leaning her head on the soon to be shifter. Leah's heartbeat picks up at how close Ash was and smiles watching the show, Ashley smiled to herself noticing how her heartbeat picked up and cuddles a little closer. After two episodes Ash looks at Leah "What's up you've been playing nervously with your fingers for five minutes now and it's really annoying" Leah immediately stops "I'm sorry, I wanted to ask you something but am nervous to do so..." Sitting up Ashley waits for Leah to continue, the episode playing in the background "So I know feelings are confusing for you but I wanted to know if you'd like to go on a date with me.. and maybe be my girlfriend?" Leah asks as she continues to play with her fingers "If after a week or so realise you don't like me like that it's okay.. we can still be friends but I really like you" Ashley nods "I'm just afraid that I can't read my feelings again... I don't want to ruin the friendship we have"