The Cell Games Begin

Opening:

DRAGON SOUL

Don't stop, Don't stop we're in luck now!

Don't stop, there so much to be found

We can find paradise

All we have to do is go! Go! Free your soul!

(Shows Gremory Insignia, cuts to Dragon Balls flying pass the ocean as Shenron was summoned, then shows Rias facing the dragon, about to ask for a wish)

Dragon Ball Z

High School DxD BORN

Supernatural's Saiyan

Mysteries abound made of deep energy (energy)

Foes all around, but I will go, fearless and free

(Shows a stormy Underworld as a light shined upon them, then shows Ketsu and the devils as they fly straight to their enemy)

I'll give you strength, you'll give me love that's how we'll live (that's how we'll live!)

My courage won't fade, if you're with me, my enemies will never win!

(Shows the ORC flying through Earth's Sky, then shows Koneko flying down towards Ketsu and holding on to him, kissing his cheek as they fly away)

We will fight for love and glory, we will live to tell the story

There is nothing we can live through nothing ever dies, we will rise again!

(Shows Goku in Super Saiyan 4 training, and training both Gohan and Goten in their Super Saiyan forms with Dragon Balls flying past them. Shows Vegeta in Super Saiyan 4 training Kid and Future Trunks in their Super Saiyan forms. Then cuts to Cell and Goku about to have their match)

Don't stop! Don't stop, we're in luck now

Don't stop! Keep your spirit proud

And ride upon the wind, all we have to do is go!

(Shows Bardock in Super Saiyan fighting Cell Jr's, Shallot fighting Dabura in Super Saiyan God, and Android 21 transforming into her Majin form, with Broly going go Full Power Super Saiyan. Shows the sky as Great Red flies by with Ophis looking at him, thinking of Ketsu and Issei)

Don't stop! Don't stop, we're in luck now

Don't stop! There's so much to be found

We can find paradise, all we have to do is go, Go! Free your Soul!

DRAGON SOUL!

(Shows Goku and Vegeta fusing into Gogeta in Super Saiyan 4 and Issei and Vali in their fusion, Valsei Lucidou in Divide Welsh Dragon Balance Breaker. Then shows Ketsu in Super Saiyan 4 fighting his Legendary Super Saiyan self, with the help of Gogeta and Valsei, forming a x100 Big Bang Divide Welsh Dragon Kamehameha, creating a massive blast. Then shows Ketsu in base saluting to the camera and landing with everyone, Z-Fighters, Androids, ORC, and Three Factions with an image of Kid Buu behind them.

-----

The Cell Games Begin

3rd POV

The day of the Cell Games has now arrived as Ketsu and his group was about to leave.