Recruiting Fighters | Heavenly Dragon Spar

Opening: 

Genkai Toppa X Survivor

(Shows Ketsu fighting a new fighter from Universe 6, both exchanging blows, making the fight intense with both shooting their attacks, cutting to title)

Dragon Ball Supernatural

Koufun suzzo! Uchuu e GO!

Saisentan no "muchuu" o dou!

(Now shows Issei grabbing a Dragon Ball, along with others. Koneko, Vali, Gohan, Piccolo, Broly, and Future Trunks)

Kono te ni tsukamuyo

(Now shows Ketsu training alongside Koneko, and Issei sparing with Vali)

Suttonkyou ni waratte tai!

Chinpunkan wa narekko dai!

(Now shows the Super Dragon Balls, along with Zen Oh and Grand Priest, holding the Tournament)

I can't get no satisfaction

(Now shows the Gods of Destructions from other Universes, then cuts to Goku training. Shows the G.O.D's again, then cuts to Vegeta training)

(woo-hoo) Taikutsu wa

(woo-hoo) Ishi ni naru

(Shows alot of mountains, showing Gohan meditating along with Piccolo, tapping into Ultimate Super Saiyan 4)

Omokute ochichau mae ni (Let's fly high)

(Now shows the Tournament of Power all set up, showing all fighters from other Universes)

(woo-hoo) Waku-Waku no

(woo-hoo) Hane hiroge

(Now shows Universe 7's team. Showing Trunks firing a Galick Gun, Koneko in Nekoshou form roundhouse kicking, Issei and Vail in Balance Breakers. Then shows Cabba of Universe 6 in Super Saiyan, Frost in Final Form, Kale going Berserk, and Jiren of Universe 11's intense glare)

Tsugi no sekai e ikou

(Shows Goku in Super Saiyan Blue fighting Bergamo of Universe 9, and Vegeta in Super Saiyan Blue fighting Ribrianne of Universe 2)

Kanousei no doa wa rokku sareta mama

(Now shows Ketsu tapping into Super Saiyan Blue and lunging at a fighter from Universe 6, clashing all around the arena)

Yareyare... Kondo mo kabe wo buchiyaburu

Ima da! Genkai x Toppa! Sakebe! Heno-Heno Kappa

(Now shows Ketsu unleashing is power in Legendary Super Saiyan, and continuing his fight with his opponent)

Muteki no oira ga soko de matteiru

Doragon Bouru Suupaa

(Shows Ketsu and Goku with Dragon Balls in their hands, back flipping and landing, showing the Dragon Balls, and the Universe 7's Team appearing)

Zen-Oh sama mo ottamage~!!

-----

Recruiting Fighters | Heavenly Dragon Spar

Ketsu POV

It's been almost a year ever since we beat Sairaorg. Rias and Akeno, along with Sona and Tsubaki have graduated and have attended college. Me, Issei, Asia, Xenovia, Kiba, and Irina have became 3rd Year students, and Koneko is now a Second Year. Our son is now saying his words, and is growing up pretty nice. Things have changed alot. Most of the Occult Research Club has been disbanded, now having Asia as the President of the Club. I heard Rias and Akeno made their own club, for other people to join, though keeping their secrets like always. We all still live with each other, and fight together, but I won't be able to attend their Rating Games anymore, since I have my own Peerage, and it's already full. My Rook and Bishop is Koneko and Kuroka, and my Knight is Irina. I thought about the others, and one of them was my surprise, Future Trunks came back and was moving in with Mai as well, since Future Broly was found, he hoped that his timeline will be safe thanks to him. He actually offered to be my Knight and I humbly accepted it. Goten and Trunks are also my only Pawns, and Gohan is my Queen Piece, since he's a good friend and mentor to all of us. Rias also told me that I should get a familiar, but I had no need.  I used to have Giru, but he's moved to Capsule Corp. So I was familiarless, but I was always wrong. Ophis, the Infinite Dragon God dropped in as she was proud of how I progressed. I was a bit gratified hearing that, coming from the Dragon that wanted me to be her mate. Instead, she became my Familiar. As weird as it sounds, I don't mind. So far, life for everyone of us has been going quite well.