Part 66

[Okuhle ]

I hate working In the head office too many people and the place is always busy,
" you may use this office...I know it's not what you envisioned but you only going to be here for few weeks "
Me:  mmm "
Him: if you need anything call the company Secretary she will make it happen... We got few interns that would die to work with you, just call Austin and for the best candidate to help you with this case since you know Austin runs the internship program"
Me: mmm"
I said and I walked to my desk and set on it

Me: why me?"
He folded his arms and looked at me
Me: I'm Menzi Sister who is also your best friend, that is Married to your close friend who's almost like a sister to you Sindy and wena you hired me to keep your pervert brother out of prison for raping Sindy Little sister "

He laughed, shaking his head, Mvelo is a very handsome man...one of those guys that know they got everything, the looks, the body, the money, the power he as arrogant as they come and does not give a shit about anyone but himself and his precious family.

To him other people are a puppet in his chess game, so taking this case I had to think like him, lose some to get some, took me a while to figure what it is but when it hit me I knew that I need him as much as he needs me.

Him: Okuhle you overthinking this, look Advocate Ngubane this is just business nothing personal "
He said walking out with his hands in his pocket,
Me: Mvelo I'm going to get your brother out in one condition "
He stopped by the door
Him: you have too many conditions, which makes me question myself if I made the right decision for choosing you for this case"

Me: it was a bad decision choosing me since im linked to this case emotionally the Nene's are Ngubane's in-laws which means that they are family too ...but looking it on the side of business im bloody damn good lawyer this case is a walk-in park for me ... So if I were you I will listen to my conditions because you need me"

He slowly turned and looked at me
Him: what do you want?"
Him: I don't need Mvelo Mnguni my boss but I need King Mvelo Mnguni "
Him: I'm not following ?"

Me: How well do you know Chief Ramabele?"
Him: the Chief from Matatiyela ?"
I nodded
Him: I have met him once or twice "
Me: I thought as much ... I need you to pay him a visit "
Him: now why would I do that?"
He gave me a bored face
Me: because that's the only thing that will make my family forgive me for helping you "

He bites his lip thinking looking at me and then he slowly nodded
Him: what do you want ?"
I smiled  now we playing his game of chess, Mvelo is very calculative all his moves are well thought and the decisions he makes always aim for the bigger picture mostly doing it deliberately to get what he wants

Working with Mvelo has thought me that To improve my chess game I must study the endgame before everything else; for, whereas the endings can be studied and mastered by me, the middlegame and the opening must be studied in relation to the endgame...

                      ********