The LockDown. (pt 1)

It's 5 A.M. on a Tuesday, Sun still hasen't Shone yet, Y/N is Sleeping in her bed peacfully, dreaming about her Precious Boyfriend. 

"N-noah, I love you"

"I know you do"

She Jumped up In shock, Not remembering Letting Noah In last Night.

"N-nOaH- Heyyy" she said in An awkward voice.

Noah's Never really over, I canceled that After I found out he's been stealing my bras for MONTHS. I look over to him and see him Smile.

"Happy to see me huh?" He says staring at me.

"Actually, You're not supposed to be here, And- "

Noah Kisses me Softly, Starting to Slide on top of me, He burries his hand in my pants, A noise Starts.

* E M E R G E N C Y   A L E R T*

"AH- SHUT THE FUCK UP" Noah says Looking at the phone.

He mumble reads the Notification.

"ah- ooh- sheesh- Okay Darling, I will take care of you Until This lockdown is OVER" He says Embracing me.

"Uhm- No Noah you have a Family, go home. I can take care of myself" I say, not wanting noah's family to be worried.

"Oh no I'm staying, Theres Fucking Natural Disaster going on outside, The hell you speak" He says.

"Okay, Whatever" 

"But before I take care of you, you have to take care of me first" He says Seductively.

"Nope-nope-nope" I say.

"aww baby Please"

"no-"

"fine"

As he's all sad and Happy, and Earthquake starts, I get extremely scared, I get to Noah and hug him, he comforts me.

"aw, it's okay, don't be scared" He shushes. 

The earthquake stops and we hug eachother, then someone knocks at the door.

___________________________________

Honestly, i thought i would never come back to this book but, ive got some good ideas, and im gonna be continuing all the second parts of storeis.. BYE NECKYS