Are you in love babygirl

"MOM" I yell. "Yes honey" my mom says. "I have a crush on this new boy and he's already popular, and I wanna make him fall in love with me" I say. "Sweetheart you cant just MAKE someone fall in love with you, you gotta show them who you are, hangout with them, talk to them, and when you guys are fully comfortable with each other last is..sex" my mom says. "OH god uhm-mom thanks for the talk I gotta go now" I say embarrassed. I grab a banana and walk out the door. "I see your enjoying that banana" I hear Noah unexpectedly show up out of the blue. "Oh! Uhm- hi b-beck uhm Imean n-Noah"i say. "ha your cute" Noah says. "Uhm Thanks" I say. "You wanna ditch with me" Noah's says. "Wha-you just got here a week ago now your ditching" i say. "Number 1 stop being a Karen, number 2 I'll take that as a yes" Noah says. "Ok I guess" I say. We get in Noah's car and we go to this big house in bel air. "C'mon babygirl" Noah says. "Please don't say that, my name is y/n". I say. "Beautiful name babygirl" Noah says. "Ugh" I grunt. We walk inside to see like seven Doods in there being complete weirdos. "Oh shit Noah who's the hottie" the dood says. "Uhh y/n meet the asshole Bryce" Noah says. "Hey mamas I'm Bryce" Bryce says. "You asshole she already knows your name" Noah's says. "Ok ok the party's done, what's up babygirl I'm griffin" griffin says. "Uhh hi" I say. "YO YO GUYS GET OVER HERE MEET THE NEW HOTTIE" Bryce says. "Hello there I'm Anthony" Anthony says. "Hi princess I'm kio" kio says. "I'm Jaden" Jaden says. "And the other boys are nervous so you'll meet them later" Bryce says. Me and Noah walk inside to obviously his room. "You make me so hard" Noah blurted out. "I wish I can make you soft" I say. "Im not a soft boi I'm a bad boy, and I wanna see the other side of you" Noah says. "Oh yeah" I say. "He'll yea" Noah says.

To be continued