You mean christy

As requested @christymalool . Now let's get to her story, and just message me if you want a request, I take them! On saturdays and Sunday's because I've come up with more stuff about Noah, and I want you to see them!
____________________________________
"Griffin" Noah says. "What's up dude" griffin responds. "Have you heard of the new girl christa" Noah says. "What the hell bro, you mean christy" griffin says. "Yeah whatever" Noah says. "Do you like her or sum" griffin says. "Uhh yea, Ima try to go hit her up" Noah says. "Ugh is the day y'all get to to go get get uhm- hi I'm noah" Noah says. "Hi I'm christy, need something" she says. "Uhh yea hi christy, I'm noah and I think your cute" Noah says. "Oh uhm thanks" she says. "You wanna hang out some time" Noah says. "Yes of course! My number is (c.h.i.c.k.e.n.t.e.n.d.e.r.s) "call me" christy says. "Oh shit griffin" Noah says. As Noah runs to go meet griffin up at chili's, he's there to see a pissed face on griffin. "BRO!" Griffin yells. "Sorry griffin, I NEEDED to get her number" Noah says. "Whatever bro but, bro's before hoes" griffin says. "She's not a hoe, she's my crush, so don't say that cause your lying ass cheated on Dixie, my old crush sooo, hoes before bro's" Noah says. "Bro- you no what it's over, we can't be friends, what you just did broke the bro code" griffin says. "Bye then" Noah says. "You know what ima call christa, Imean christy" Noah calls christy. "Uhh hello" christy says. "Uh hi it's Noah, your future boyfriend, well husband...wait what'd I just say" Noah says. "Uhm what's your address so we can hangout" christy says not knowing a word Noah just said. "Uhm it's (m.a.c. D.o.n.a.l.d.s)" Noah says. "Ok on my way" christy says.

(An a apologize background for not publishing fast enough, sorry christy) (other peeps can use it) (I made it myself) xoxo 😘 (back to the story)

CHRISTY's POV:

I arrive at Noah's house to see him standing outside the door. He's adorable, everything is, his smile his teeth, his body, ya know. 🥴

END OF POV

"Hello, beautiful eyes" Noah says. "Hi Noah" Christy says. "C'mon let's go inside" Noah says. "Thanks, it's cold" christy says. "Uhm, Noah I know I haven't known you for long, but I feel like I've been knowing you for years, and... I... like you" christy says. " Uhm I like you to, you wanna be my boyfriend? UHH Imean girlfriend" Noah says scratching the back of his neck. " OF COURSE, I KNEW YOU WOULD SAY THAT" christy says while jumping on Noah's waist. "Well, let's go to my room to finish this off" Noah says. "Sure thing, daddy" christy says. "Oh it's on" Noah says,

(You know what happens next)