𝚂𝚞𝚌𝚑 𝚊 𝚌𝚑𝚎𝚊𝚝𝚎𝚛

"Noah! I'm home" I yell in excitement. I run upstairs and barge into the room only to see Noah and some random bitch in our bed. "W-what the fuck" I say. "Wait y/n!" Noah yells. I run downstairs and run out the door to my car and take off, I start getting like 100 text from Noah, he's such a cheater, he's cheated on me 5 times, and he said he'll never do it again. Just lies. He never loved me. I drive to my moms house and open the door. "Oh hi sweetie-oh what happened" she said. "N-n-Noah cheated on me again" I cry. "Y/n I'm sorry" I hear Noah say behind me. "GET OUT OF MY HOUSE!" My dad says with a bat in his hand. "Fine I'll go, but pl" Noah gets cut off by my dad hitting him in the leg with a bat. "OH MY GOD NOAH!" I yell. "I'm sorry sweetie I warned him" my dad says. "Shit, fine I'll go even though you just broke my leg with a bat, oh shit I forgot I can't walk" Noah says. I start calling the peremedics and they arrive. Two hours later I'm I'm alone beside Noah's hospital bed balling my eyes out, he wakes up. "Listen y/n I'm sorry" Noah says. I slap him. "No your not, you've cheated on my five times now six! And I came home with very good news to see you in the bed with some hoe" I say. "I-I'm pregnant, but I'm getting an abortion" I say. "PLEASE Y/n ANOTHER CHANCE PLEASE" he says balling out. "Shut up. Fine I'll give you another chance but you have to earn those chances" I say. "Ok I promise it won't happen again" Noah says. After that I see that bitch that was in the bed with Noah. "Oh my god what did you do to him!" That bitch says. "Do you mean what did I do to you" I say sucker punching her. "Oh my god y/n!" Noah yells. That bitch starts to cry like a fucking baby. "You phsycho! You broke my nose and my jaw!" That bitch cries. "Did you know he had a pregnant girlfriend" I say looking down at her. "What! Noah you said you were single" she says. "Look Claire I'm sorry" Noah says. "I'm so sorry I didn't know" that now nice bitch says to me. "Noah, that abortion in still getting it" I say. "W-WHAT PLEASE NO" noah yell cries. "I'm sorry" I say. "Wait! I'll keep it" that now nice bitch says to me. "You would do that" I say. "Yes" he he now nice bitch says to me. "Ok" I say.