What the hell man

"Y/n can we get a dog" Noah says. "No I'm not ready, what happened to the rat" I say. "Bryce gave him weed and I think it overdosed" Noah says. "Bsh- HASAHA" i laugh. "I knew the rat wouldn't last long, so of course the dog won't last long" I say. "Y/n you didn't want to have sex anymore and the rat was really nice to me" Noah says. "BAHABBABQBA" I laugh. "I'm serious" he says. "Fine, but it has to be a husky" I say. "A WHAT!" Noah yells. "A husky" I repeat. "Fine I'll be back" Noah says.

Noah leaves to go get the dog while I go to me and Noah's shared room to look at the rat. Poor thing I'm telling Addison Bryce did that. "AAHAGGAAGAGAHAHAHAAHHA" I hear a girly like scream. "BARKBARKBEARKBRA" I hear barking. "CLOSE THE DOOR CLOSE THE DOOR" Noah screams. I hear barking and scratching on our door and Noah cries. "I-it got out out of the cage" Noah says. "And y'all talk about boys are better than girls" I say. I go outside and I get on my knees and stick my hand out for the dog to sniff me, then the dog is nice. "Noah come out here he's nice"I say. I look in the room to see Noah sleep with tears down his eyes. "What the hell man, it's just a dog, and I'll name you crybeck".