Chapter 11.5 WARNING:LEMON

BEFORE I START I MUST WARN YA,

THIS IS A LEMON CHAPTER.

THIS IS A SMUT CHAPTER.

THERE'S GONNA BE GAY SMEX.

IF YOU DON'T LIKE, DON'T READ.

YOU CAN SKIP THIS CHAPTER, IT HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH THE ACTUAL STORY.

YOU'VE BEEN WARNED.

Without further ado, enjoy!
°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

Antonio and I were sitting on the couch Watching T.V. when he asked,

"Lovi, what's with that curl?"

"What?!" I asked, worrying about where this was going.

"Like, what does it do? What's It's purpose?"

"I-I don't know.. It's always been there!" I said, seriously scared.

"Well, can I pull it?"

"N-No! Don't-" he did anyway. And before I could finish that sentence, a soft moan escaped my lips and my cheeks flushed red. He stared at me in awe for about a two seconds before smashing his lips into mine.

---------------------------------------------------------------------
THIRD PERSON P.O.V. (bc I think lemon is told better this way)

Antonio was in awe of the secret powers this curl had hidden. Lovino's face was red as a tomato and there was a bulge in his pants as there was in Antonio's. He stared at Lovino before kissing him roughly. They held each other in a warm embrace before Antonio pulled away from Lovino, picked him up, and took him to the bedroom.

"Antonio, what are you doing?" Lovino asked, but really, he was wondering why he stopped.

"I'm taking you to the bedroom, silly!" The Spaniard replied with a big goofy smile. This comment made Lovino's cheeks flush a deep shade of red. The Italian buried his face in the crook of Antonio's neck as they made their way to the bedroom they shared. Once entering, Antonio gently placed his lover onto the bed and presented him with a hot and steamy kiss. Lovino wrapped his arms around Antonio's neck, pulling him closer. Antonio smirked a bit before moving from Lovino's lips to his neck, kissing it a little bit then sucking it, and earning soft moans from Lovino. Antonio proceeded to unbutton the horny males shirt, and make a trail of kisses from Lovino's neck to his chest. He then took one of Lovino's nipples to his mouth, kissing it gently, then sucking it, receiving more moans from Lovino. Antonio pulled his own shirt off then pulled Lovino's off along with his pants, kissing him with passion.

I know this isn't my first time, Lovino thought to himself. But no one has ever been this gentle with me. Lovino was blushing heavily at his own thoughts and Antonio kissing him. Antonio took off his own pants and slowly slid Lovino's underwear off, smirking at him. Antonio tugged on Lovino's curl one more time which made him moan some more.

"I love to hear you moan, Lovi. Let me hear more?" He said in-between kisses with Lovino. Lovino's face was a dark shade of red, so he didn't reply, he just kissed Antonio one more time before the Spaniard finished undressing.

Antonio entered Lovino slowly, earning a moan every inch. Lovino's moans grew louder every time Antonio would thrust into him. After climaxing together, Antonio pulled out, fell down next to Lovino, and held him in a warm embrace.

"Te amo." He whispered into his lover's ear. Lovino blushed then kissed Antonio lightly on the cheek before burying his face in his lover's bare chest.

---------------------------------------------------------------------
I'M SO SORRY THAT WAS THE SHITTIEST CHAPTER I HAVE EVER WRITTEN IN MY LIFE. I PROMISE THE NEXT CHAPTER WILL BE BETTER AND NOT SO SHORT. Well, I hope you were able to somehow enjoy that shitty piece of crap I call lemon.

Thanks for reading!
-Angelinalikesanime