Chapter two

It didn't take long to pack our stuff. We didn't have a lot of stuff to pack, after all. The only thing that took long was trying to get Feliciano to calm down because he was crying so much. But after a while, I gave in and cried with him. I really was going to miss our idiot Grandpa. Before leaving Grandpa Rome hugged us one last time.

"I love you both so much. I'll try to visit you as much as I can." He said kissing us both on the head. Feliciano cried one last time, and a single tear slid down my cheek.

"Goodbye, Grandpa Rome." Feliciano said, pulling away from the hug.

"Goodbye, nonno." I said as well. We both got into the car that was going to take us to the airport. I looked out the window to see Gramps crying and waving, but still smiling.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

  The ride to the airport wasn't a good one. The driver was rude, and Feliciano was crying the whole time.

"I'm sorry to complain," the driver said. "But could you please shut your little brother up?"

"Listen, asshole." I started. "It's been a rough day. What would you do if you had to leave the only family you had to go live with some prick you don't even know?" He didn't say anything after that.

"Yeah, that's what I thought, dick." I said, while patting Feliciano's back.

  After what seemed like an eternity, we finally arrived at the airport. I threw the driver his money without a tip, and got out of the car. We walked into the airport, our bags in our hands, and headed towards our flight.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

  We boarded the plane and walked towards our seats. Feliciano freaked out when he realized he would not be right next to me, but calmed down when he saw who he was sitting next to. He sat next to this buff, handsome man with golden hair slicked back. He had blue eyes, and a big nose. He seemed familiar. I think Grandpa Rome had told us about him, saying he was the country Germany. He seemed to fit the description perfectly, after all. I shrugged and headed towards my seat, which was window seat. I sat next to this weird man with blonde hair down to his shoulders and small stubble on his chin. Every now and then I would catch him staring at me like I was a freshly cooked peice of meat. He would also try to grab my thigh, so I would smack his hand trying to get him off. I only had to endure one hours of this, though as he got off at the first stop in Florida. But I still had six hours in this plane. My brother and I were headed to Sacremento, California. Once the damn pervert left, I fell asleep and didn't wake up until Feliciano woke next up telling me that he had to get off the plane.

"Fratello, we've arrived at Sacramento." He said, a pained look on his face. I stood up, grabbed my bag and got off the plane with Feliciano. He was walking with the guy he sat next to on the plane.

"Fratello, this is Ludwig! He's a country as well!" He said with a smile on his face.

"Gutentag. I am Germany." He said with a serious look on his face. I could tell he was getting annoyed with my brother.

"Lovino Vargas." I said as we walked into the Sacramento Airport. We walked to the conveyor belt and grabbed our luggage. Once we did that, we made our way to the front to find a woman with long, light brown hair to her chest and a flower in the corner if her head, holding a sign that said "FELICIANO AND LOVINO VARGAS" once she spotted us she waved and motioned for us to come over.

"Hello! My name is Elizabeta, or Hungary. But you two can call me Eliza." She said. We followed her out of the airport and into the car.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Thanks for reading!

-Angelinalikesanime