𝐑𝐔𝐋𝐄𝐒 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐈𝐍𝐅𝐎𝐑𝐌𝐀𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍

ᴡᴇʟᴄᴏᴍᴇ ᴛᴏ 𝘶𝘯𝘱𝘳𝘦𝘥𝘪𝘤𝘵𝘢𝘣𝘭𝘦  → [𝙗𝙣𝙝𝙖𝙫𝙖𝙧𝙞𝙤𝙪𝙨𝙭𝙛𝙚𝙢!𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙙𝙚𝙧]

ᴡᴇʟᴄᴏᴍᴇ ᴛᴏ
𝘶𝘯𝘱𝘳𝘦𝘥𝘪𝘤𝘵𝘢𝘣𝘭𝘦 → [𝙗𝙣𝙝𝙖𝙫𝙖𝙧𝙞𝙤𝙪𝙨𝙭𝙛𝙚𝙢!𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙙𝙚𝙧]

* ♥*♡∞:。.。  。.。:∞♡*♥

PLEASE READ!!

first off, thank you for checking out this book, it means the world to me <3, but please keep in mind the following rules.

➤if you are racist,sexist, homophobic, transphobic, islamophobic or make fun/ bully people because of their looks or body, leave. you are not welcome here nor will you ever be, it's 2021, getting caught bodyshaming or saying the n-word when you're not black is honestly just embarrassing.

➤please do not oversexualize, yes i'm comfortable with nsfw jokes, though i do not need to hear about your sexual desires etc..

➤in this fanfic y/n is foreign and will occasionally speak german, if i catch you making racist comments about german culture or such, i will not hesitate to block you.

➤don't be unnecessarily rude, please treat people with kindness, except for racist, sexist, homophobic, transphobic, islamophobic people, as well as bodyshamers.

➤please do not comment something like 'welp... my time to leave😃👍🏼', if you decide to drop the book i'm not stopping you, but comments like these just make me feel bad about myself and a reduction of my selfconfidence is not what i need right now.

➤this story does not follow the timeline of the manga, since you get there in the middle of the schoolyear, i hope you don't get confused.

* ♥*♡∞:。.。  。.。:∞♡*♥

please keep in mind that this is my first story and english is not my first language.
with that being said :

                                           𝐞𝐧𝐣𝐨𝐲

🖤