𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐎𝐍𝐄

please vote n comment <3you don't need to play the song, i just put it for reference, if you do, start the song when you read the word 'song':) (e/c) eyecolor(h/c) haircolor * ♥*♡∞:。

you don't need to play the song, i just put it for reference, if you do, start the song when you read the word 'song':)
(e/c) eyecolor
(h/c) haircolor
* ♥*♡∞:。.。  。.。:∞♡*♥

    so, here you were, standing in front of this huge ass school that's also known as UA highschool in a totally new country with nothing but a bagpack slung around your shoulders, one hand clutching the strap tightly, the other one fiddling with the e-mail you printed out the day before. you read the paper once again,what felt for like the twentieth time you did today, and tried to memorize the important things on it as your eyes scanned the paper. class 1A...shota aizawa...hero course

    okay, you're just gonna go into that building, no big deal, everything's gonna be just fine... Oh who the fuck were you kidding, you were a wreck! i'm totally gonna make a fool out of myself, i've never been good at introducing myself back in germany and now i'm supposed to just walk into that school and act like this is the easiest thing on earth? oh my god what if my classmates think i'm weird or even worse, what if all of them are hot?!

     (Y/N) get yourself together goddamnit. you're here for a reason, stop being a pussy and get your ass in that school so you can show them what you are made of. slapping her cheeks as hard as she could, she walked through the gates of UA, the shiny aura surrounding her representing the confidence she just gained through the little pep speech she gave herself in her head.

      smiling, as she heard her comfort song, easy by cro, blaring through her airpods on full volume, she continued her path down the halls of her new school looking for the principal's office. the (h/c) took a sharp left and now, finally, stood in front of her destination, principal nezu's office.

      knocking before getting approval to enter, she opened the huge door and took in the fresh scent of peppermint tea (A/N idfk what tea nezu drinks nor do i care lmao).

      ''ah, you're here'', the, what even was he? his appearence fascinated you and the girl couldn't help but stare at him and wonder what animals, or humans,  must've been crossed for him to be the outcome. his calling out to you snapped you out of your thoughts in the end. You mumbled an embarrassed ''sorry'' under your breath. how fucking stupid can you be, you're not even a minute in his office and you're already spacing out. oh god he must think i'm a disrespectul little brat now, for fucks sake (Y/N) you're doing it again, focus, eyes and full concentration on nezu, go.

     ''I'm sorry, sir. I didn't mean to space out just now'' you broke the silence. ''oh no, don't worry about it. this happens to me quite often actually, people tend to be rather surprised by my appearence.'', the principal chuckles ''please, have a seat.'' he says pointing to the comfortably looking chair in front of you. accepting his offer the (e/c) eyed girl sits down, setting her bagback down at her feet in the process.

     ''I hope you got my e-mail i sent you, as stated in it you will be visiting the hero course of UA high. again we are very happy you chose to accept our offer and we cannot express how happy we are to have you.'' yeah that's right, cause this bitch right here didn't even apply on UA and got in anyways, the former hero thought with a confident smirk evident on her face, suddenly returning to her old, normal self. '' thank you so much, sir. i'm very happy to be here and have the chance to become a hero.'' she said.

     ''this is your homeroom teacher, aizawa shota, he will take care of everything that has to do with your school work and personal needs, since you are all alone here in japan'' the head of the school explains as a yellow  cocoon rolls into the room. mood. your teacher rose from his spot on the ground and slowly  let his barrier fall to the ground. i swear to god this man is another level of smart, he sleeps while moving around, the one with his tongue always out and the weird hair would've never gotten such a smart idea. I need to ask him where he got his sleeping bag from, the female rambled in her head.

     '' i'm aizawa shota, your homeroom teacher just as principal nezu said, you can ask me when you need something i guess, but don't expect an answer or solution.' the dark haired man spoke in a bored tone, 'anyways, if you would follow me now, i'm going to show you around the school and then we'll go to class.' ' that'd be perfect thank you.'' you thanked him while grabbing your bag and rising from your chair.

      following aizawa out the door after saying goodbye to nezu, you stood in the halls of your new school again, a familiar sensation of excitement bubbling up in your stomach.

* ♥*♡∞:。.。  。.。:∞♡*♥

vie's corner <3

hi hi babies!:)

i finished the first chapter, pls tell me what you guys think about it!!

votes as well as comments are appreciated and make my day always a bit brighter.

you look so good today, bestie please do not ever question that fact<3 take care !xx