𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐈𝐕𝐄

* ♥*♡∞:。

   * ♥*♡∞:。.。  。.。:∞♡*♥

      ''DENKI FUCKING KAMINARI!'' ''oh shit.'', the electrifying boy averted his gaze from the phone he was holding in right hand, the other one comitting his, what he calls,  guilty pleasure namely eating (Y/N)'s last german snacks. his eyes frantically looked around, as he straightened his back so he was no longer leaning on the kitchen counter he was previously leaning on,  until they landed on a place to hide them from his angry friend : the oven.

       you see, (Y/N) was living in japan for one and a half months now and was already a full member of the UA family.

the angry girl dashed around the corner, looking like she was about to murder a bitch, next thing she knew was her ass hit the floor. "son of a bitch." " calm down jamal, don't pull out the nine", a familiar voice laughed. "oh fuck you izu." " i'm not doing nothing, pretty girl" he said, holding up his hands in a defensive manner. she looked at him up and down: damn. oh my lord this man is fine. dayum. the green haired boy was wearing grey sweatpants with a tight black tank top, his gold cross chain dangling from his neck and resting on his trained pecs. "at least help me up" "ur wish is my command, m'lady." with a little grunt the boy heaved her up, one hand supporting her legs the other one her upper back. a strand of his hair fell into his eyes and she gently brushed it out of his face. "so, where'd you want to go with that furious look of yours, doll?" "off to the kitchen, where kami is looting my favorite snacks!" she screamed like a warrior going to war all while extending her arm. after 10 seconds of nothing happening she elbowed her friend, who was still carrying her in the ribs. "that's your cue", you whisper-screamed. "oh sorry... let us kill all those who dared to rob our queen!" he screamed proudly."killing is a bit extreme don't you think?" " 'cuse me. let us revenge your eaten snacks!" "onward to war!" they began to run, well izuku did, and the girl started to laugh.

as they went to make a dramatic entrance into the kitchen, the green haired boy slipped due to the fuzzy socks he was wearing. kaminari and mina who were caught in the act of trying to stuff the snacks in the oven gasped, seeing their friends fall in slowmotion. in a blink of an eye izuku and (Y/N) were standing up right, well and unharmed.

you were never able to just stand there when something bad was about to happen so you helped a little, using your quirk.

"dude, i- WTF DID (Y/N) HAVE MY SPECIAL COOKIES? OH NONONO! HANTA MOVE YOUR ASS, CODE RED! CODE FUCKING RED!" " kami calm your ass down it's just my quirk, idiot." you announced, with now sharp teeth and sharp nails.
"wait a damn minute" mina interrupted "so your quirk is a fucking manicure and super speed? girl why didn't you tell me?"

"CODE RED ?? KAMI I TOLD YOU TO PUT THEM IN MINAS MAKE UP FRIDGE SHE KNOWS THEY'RE NOT FOR HER!" " yo tapearms and fuzzy brain" " oh hey bakubro, what's u-" " COULD Y'ALL SHUT THE FUCK UP I'M TRYNA NAP!"
(Y/N) was constantly trying to speak up, though she always was interrupted, which lead to her outburst:" HALTET EURE SCHEISSFRESSEN ICH VERSUCHE HIER GERADE WAS ZU ERKLÄREN, IHR IDIOTEN!( shut your fucking mouths i'm tryna explain something right here, you idiots !)"

her classmates, being alerted by the screaming, came into the room.

"i don't know about some of y'all, but that was fucking hot" kiyouka was the first to speak up." " indeed." shoto agreed while mustering (Y/N) up and down noticing that she only wore flanel pyjama pants and a crop top with an oversized jacket on top ( pls just imagine a hoodie if ur uncomfortable with wearing croptops or showing skin in general <3 :)).
" thank you babies, so as i was saying before i was rudely interrupted", she emphasized while looking at sero, denki and bakugo." mina, i'm sorry but my quirk's not a manicure and superspeed, it's called assasin mode. i can flip a switch or at least it feels like it when i do. this will increase my senses, speed and strength as well as sharpen my fingernails."

" i mean you could shove those fingernails down my throat anytime ya want." denki poorly tried to flirt. "i wouldn't recommend. i did it once, i had to go to the hospital. wait actually i can show you guys. kami, gimme a pot that won't be missed." after receiving the item, she tightened her hand muscels making veins and her long fingernails pop out then slightly applied on the finger laying on the rim of the pot and boom, the pot was in two. "nevermind, i'm good" a disturbed kaminari reported. "yup you got the cutting job when we're cooking now" eijirou said, holding up his bandaided fingers.

seeing that there was no use for them being there, most of their comrades went back to what they were doing while the bakusquad plus jirou, midoriya and todoroki were left in the kitchen.

''also, denks i ate your cookies and that's some cheap ass weed you got there, i should have brought some from my dealer back at home." " wait, you smoke too?" "sometimes, when i'm bored or when i don't know how to cope with stress." " dude" denki whispered to sero. " i know bro, i know, i didn't think she could get any hotter either."

suddenly remembering the original reason came here, she slowly made her way over to her blond bestie. ''kami baby'', she said innocently while interwining her hands behind his neck. ''you know...'' she whispered bringing his ear close to her mouth. grinning denki put his hands on her waist holding a lovesick expression. she started kissing down the side of his neck and jaw pulling him even closer. the other people in the room were starting to blush and get jealous, some of them looking away or hiding their faces.

(Y/N) continued kissing down his cheek until she reached the corner of his mouth. leaving a little peck there she spoke ''i never liked boys who can't follow rules but you...'' she initiated a slow kiss holding the sides of his face, now adding tounge, she made sure she gave him the best kiss he'll ever have, until she bit his lips and tounge as hard as she could. he gasped in pain as she grabbed his earlobe end hissed in his ear ''are really starting to piss me off, that was my last german snack, dumbass!'' ''OW OW OW CHILL I STILL GOT SOME OF 'EM. THEY'RE IN THE OVEN.'' '' oh my god, yay!''

she quickly ran to the oven, exitedly pressing her forehead against the glass just to be met with the pure horror: melted toffifees. slowly turning around, a psycho smile on her face '' so... which one of you dumbasses had the idea to turn the oven after putting chocolate in it?'' '' i'll be taking my leave now, peace out'' ''SHOTO TODOROKI; DON'T YOU DARE RUN AWAY! HEY! COME BACK HERE!'' ''FUCKING CALM DOWN! SHIT! HOW ARE YOU LITTLE PUNK SO DAMN STRONG?!'' katsuki struggled trying to hold the girl back from running after the two hair- colored boy. holding her by her hips he let go, as he felt her ass rubbing against his thigh.

''HAHA!'' she screamed triumphant'' SHO YOU ARE SO DEAD NOW!'' before running off in the direction her friend went.

''man, this girl is so unpredictable.''jirou said while getting a piece of chocolate from the fridge ''what's up with you guys?'' she asks looking at katsuki and kaminari, which we're both beat red.

"i think i'm in love."

" she rubbed her ass on me."

   * ♥*♡∞:。.。  。.。:∞♡*♥

1. i really fucking hate this chapter😐
2. 'm really sorry i didn't post, i had to focus in school a sec
3. BUT i'm on summer break now, so i have more free time😼
4. i'm sorry for switching perspectives literally every two sentences, but idk what y'all prefer so pls lmk 👁👁

2nd persons perspective (you/ your)

3rd persons perspective (she/her)
(just leave a comment, thank u :D)

i hope y'all are safe ˙ᵕ˙