𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐒𝐈𝐗

this song so hard 🙏🏼        * ♥*♡∞:。

* ♥*♡∞:。.。  。.。:∞♡*♥

warmth. warmth is all she felt right now.

the past 16 years have been relatively average for her, the occasional bad grades and her first kiss that was in a dumpster being the only special events in it, she has never experienced quite this kind of closeness and intimacy with anyone yet. And if she was being honest she liked it that way. she has never been a cuddly person but that was just because she's never really done it.

But now that she had her first, she thinks she's addicted to it.

kiri's light breath fanning over her cheek, the air being sucked in his lungs evident through the rising and falling of his chest as he slightly drools.

the red head has the girl laying on his chest, her legs on each side of him and her cheek smushed against his boob.

they both fell asleep after he accidentally walked in on her crying, missing her friends and family and he immediately rushed to your rescue.
giving his best friend hugs and little forehead kisses every now and then in hopes she would forget about her loved ones.

    he eventually got her to calm down saying little encouragement comments like "shhh. it's alright pi, you have me and all the others if you feel alone you can come talk to us, ya know get ur mind off of things."
  " want another kiss?... scoot over i'll come next to you."

   the sad girl looked up through him with teary eyes, slightly scooting over and burying herself in the pile of blankets she had previously created. eijiro lifted one side of the cocoon up and lazily slid under it while holding his arm up; hinting for her to crawl under it, which she gladly did.

   " come on , hm?" he said engulfing her in his arms. a few seconds later she feels him rub her back and  slightly eases up." i'm sure everyone back home misses you as well. so don't be sad!!"

a comfortable silence took over the two of you while her chest and sobs calmed down and eventually stopped.

so up to the current situation which has her being awake on kiri's chest while he's clinging on to the girl, sound asleep. she silently admires him not daring to move, fearing that he will wake up from the slightest movement.

(Y/N) carefully raised her finger and lightly traces his scar. she definitely thought it was his best feature and was sure to tell him that any chance she could get.
'shsvop' 'hm?' 'i said stop, ur tickling me pi.' he's grinning at her now, his hair messy and his eyes sleepy, seeming as though they would close any moment.

he yawns, stretching his arms above his head.
"you feeling any better?" ,,y-''

"yo (Y/N) do you know where my shirt i- woah." Bakugo stumbled into her bedroom, shirtless, his hair still wet.