𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄

please vote n comment, besties! i'm begging * ♥*♡∞:。

* ♥*♡∞:。.。  。.。:∞♡*♥

this is it, the female thought as she stood in front of the huge door, the bright, white letters '1A' decorating it. please let them be hot, please let them be hot, please let them be hot, she repeated the words in her head like her personal mantra. '' are you gonna open the door or...?' the teacher questioned '' you know what, i'll do it, this is taking too long already anyway.''

pushing the door open while yawning he walked into the classroom, the (H/C) walking close behind him. glancing at the class, she was met with perfectly straight seated students, all with notebooks on their desks , sitting in complete silence. what the fuck.

i mean i knew this was a elite school but what the actual fuck is this?? is this how i'm gonna spend the rest of my highschool years? going to school with a bunch of strict nerds that don't have fun??

scanning the crowd of students with her (E/C) orbs she came to a realization. they were all fucking hot, well except for that little purple guy. thank the lord,my prayers were heard, i knew eating my veggies would pay off someday.

''this is your new classmate, i'm gonna take a nap while you do whatever, i don't care.'' laying down on the floor in his yellow sleepingbag the dark haired male closed his eyes, as akward silence filled the room. fuck. she felt uncomfortable, no doubting that.

the stares of her classmates raking up and down her body, silently admiring her. their eyes wandering from her (E/C) orbs to her (H/C) hair, that fell so beautifully without her even trying, to her school uniform, that hugged her curves perfectly.

this is exactly what i wanted to prevent from happening, just do something you dumb bitch.

  ''hi.'' the female broke the silence. hi???? out of all the things you could've said you said hi?? ''i'm (L/N) (Y/N), i'm 15 years old , i'm from germany, so please call me by my first name, i'm not used to the japanese formalities, please take care of me.'' she bowed.

  '' it's our pleasure to have you, (L/N)- san.'' a blue haired boy spoke while standing up from his seat and doing a chopping motion with his hand, at which the girl sweatdropped.

'' shut up iida, you always make our class look like a bunch of nerds, also you look stunning girl!'' a pink skinned girl scolded the class president. (Y/N) smiled brightly, already liking the girl's vibe. ''thank you babes, but your like a goddess...'' ''oh, i'm ashido mina, but you can call me mina, it's a pleasure to meet you, i can already tell we're gonna be besties! c'mon guys introduce yourselves.''

so, one by one the class introduced themselves.

''je suis aoyama yuuga'' (''i am aoyama yuuga'')

''c'est un beau nom, ma chérie'' (''that's a beautiful name, my dear'')

''asui tsuyu, but you can call me tsu, ribbit.''

''iida tenya at your service (L/N)-san. as the class representative it is my duty to take care of my classmates, so please come to me with your questions.''

''thanks man, i appreciate it, but please, call me (Y/N).''

''uraraka ochaco, nice to meet you!''

''hi, i'm ojiro mashirao.''

''kaminari denki, i gotta say your a total hottie.''

''right back at ya.''

''kirishima eijiro, you look very manly''

''uh. thanks i guess ??''

''k-kouda kouji''

''satou rikido, it's a pleasure.''

''shouji mezou, how are you?''

''i'm good, thank you, what about you?''

'' likewise, thank you.''

''wassup, i'm jirou kiyouka.''

''nice to meet you princess, the name's sero hanta.''

''tokoyami fumikage.''

'' you have a fancy head!!''

''uhm, thank you''

''my name's todoroki shoto.''

''hi girl!! i love your hair, i'm hagakure tooru.''

'' i'd say i love your hair too, but i can't see it, so nice school uniform i guess??''

' 'tch. i don't need to introduce shit.''

''feisty today, aren't we?''

''WHAT'D YOU SA-''

'' that's bakugou katsuki, he's always like that.'' mina said.

''jeez, talk about man period...'' you mumbled under your breath.

''hi, i'm midoriya izuku, very nice to meet you!''

when it was the little purple guy's turn, the introducing came to a halt. looking at him, you noticed him drooling.

''uhh...''

''ignore him he's a pervert and probably fantasizing about you right now. his name's mineta minoru.''

''hey there! i'm yayorozu momo but you can call me momo or yamomo if you'd like.''

after the introducing was done and the class was left with a blushy kaminari, drooling mineta and a fuming bakugou, aizawa woke up right on time for the bell to ring.

* ♥*♡∞:。.。  。.。:∞♡*♥

vie's corner<3

hi babies!!

you met class 1A!

how do u like it so far? pls vote n comment, i can't explain how much i appreciate it.

i love u, take care!!xx