𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑

* ♥*♡∞:。

* ♥*♡∞:。.。  。.。:∞♡*♥

          the (H/C) intensly stared at her opponent in front of her: the chopsticks.

         you see, she wasn't exactly the type to be good with eating with chopsticks, since germans eat with forks, spoons and knives, so here she was, struggling to get her ramen in between the two wooden sticks.

but let me explain what happened in the meantime.

     hearing the bell ring indicating it was time for lunch, the students of class 1A packed their things and the classroom slowly became more and more empty. right as the (E/C)-eyed girl went to leave with mina, the both of them talking about thirst trap tiktoks, they were stopped by a tall figure.

''mr. aizawa? it's lunch, i did the homework and i'm hungryyyyy!'', mina whined. ''that's not what i wanted talk to you guys about. you guys seem to get along pretty well, am i correct?'' ''um yea i guess?'' the two dumbfounded girls chorused. '' good, since (Y/N) got here unexpectedly, we don't have any left over dorms so you two will be sharing one, are you both okay with that?''

      making eye-contact with eachother the two girls broke into a fit of squeals. '' of course, this is the best thing that has ever happened to me! we gotta get you LED-lights and we can paint CD's together and do partner phone chains, and, and...'' the pink haired girl rambled.

       ''oh my gosh, yes and we'll put up posters and...'' the (height) girl joined in. ''god, i am not getting paid enough for this bullshit.'' and with that, the dark haired man left.

     looking around, the new student noticed the lack of aizawa. ''mina'' (Y/N) tried to snap her friend out of the conversation she held with herself. ''mina'', she repeated, this time a bit louder. ''MINA'' she full on screamed in the female's ear. ''WHAT?!'' ''nevermind, let's go eat lunch, babes'' ''ah yes, finally, FOOD!'' she exclaimed and ran in the direction of the cafeteria.

      ''okay so, in our class there are like two groups. one: the bakusquad, which consists of hanta, denki, eijiro, katsuki and me and is obviously the cooler one and two: the dekusquad, which consists of midoriya, todoroki,tsu,iida and ochaco. but you'll obviously sit with with us.'' ,letting our dear main character no time to think, mina dragged her across the cafeteria, tray in one hand, the other one gripping (Y/N)'s blazer.

     arriving at the table they were met with denki playing with hanta's hair, hanta telling jokes and katsuki and eijirou bickering about kirishima having 'shitty hair'. ''hi guys! i brought (Y/N) with me and she's gonna sit here with us.''

   the boys looked up at the girls and smiled, well exept for one. ''Yo, your the new student, right? nice to meet ya!'' the redhead spoke up making space for the new people on the table. ''yeah, i am. it's nice to meet you too, um, eijiro right?'' ''pfft, you going in with first name basis already?'' , bakugo questioned. ''oh fuck, i mean shit, i mean poopie; goddamn. is it allowed to curse here? and i'm sorry, i'll call you kirishima-san, is it? instead. i'm just not used to calling people by their last names. sorry.'' ''oh no, it's cool, you can call me eijirou, i can call you (Y/N) right? so we're even.'' meanwhile, bakugo chuckled at (Y/N)'s whole 'is-it-allowed-to-curse-here'- incident.