Chapter 3

"Mermen!" he gasped as a small grin stretched on his face replacing his angered expression, he stared at the unconscious form of George on the floor with Dream having him laid on his chest and tail around where his lap would be if he was a human or hybrid. The blue tailed merman's face was at peace while a small cloth was pressed into his tail to try and stop the bleeding as Fundy tried to help. "Step away Fundy!" Shlatt spoke with a calm yet venomous voice as Wilbur's son slowly moved away from the creatures to stand next to Philza who had attempted to help out earlier. 

"Look how magnificent you creatures are especially that angel next to him but as far as l can see..." he dragged on as he attempted to look at the cloth against Georges tail but Dream moved his hand away, slapping it. "Bit of an injury" the captain whispered as if nothing had ever happened to him; Dream stared him down his eyes not leaving him until he spoke off to the side. Then Dreams eyes returned to the man below him giving him a look of sympathy he brushed the hair out of his chocolate eyes who smiled a bit once the irritation had disappeared before returning to the Captain of the ship. 

"Leave him alone" he glared making his voice heard while the Captain only laughed as a few of his crew shifted uncomfortably. "Just let us go!" he demanded as he stared into the eyes of the villainous man he thought would have the decency to let them go like the fox hybrid that had helped him with his wound. 

"Well...one of you is injured so l guess" he looked around as he snapped his fingers, Techno and Wilbur went to go grab George under his arms lifting him up while they supported his tail. Dream expected someone to help him up as well but most of the crew just stayed where they were watching as Jshlatt clicked his tongue as he finally spoke "Throw him off the side, he is injured and would just die on our way back home!" he spat as the men carried him to the edge without a care in the world although they both were wide eyed. 

Clays whole world crashed down on him as he remembered: the wound they had practically kept some of the net in his scales which would cause infection, the blood was pooling out and him being unconscious only made the situation worse as his body could shut down. If they throwed him off the edge the blood would attract the sharks which would devour him surely waking him up and he would die a painful death being ripped apart by them. With a hamming heart he caught his breath as he went through all the scenery's in seconds as they walked close to the edge. He had to do something, he could not walk but he knew he had to persuade them to keep him or to do something. 

So with his mind blank on what to say he began to blabber on "P-please don't do this. he is important to me please don't throw him off the side please, he'll die... did you hear me you b*stards he will die!" he yelled with his voice cracking as he attempted to move turning to the crew who all stared at the ground while two teenagers one in a green and red sleeved shirt attempted to debate whether or not to do something. 

Then as they reached the side of the ship with Georges head lulled to the side facing him, it hit him on what was happening and why they had been kidnaped in the first place. "You want us for a reason right, our powers or to sell us..." the captain finally looked at him with a smirk as if he was challenging him on what he was about to do. "George, GEORGE- GEORGE PLEASE WAKE UP!" his voice cracked as his eyes began to tear up until a tear fell as he let a slight whimper escape his lips. 

Tubbo was the next to speak up through the silence other than the crashing of waves and the blowing of the wind in the early morning " Shlatt surely we can help the merman before we do this" he spoke but the captain ignored the advice as Tommy put a hand on his shoulder. Tubbo looked close to crying as he could hear the screaming of the green merman and just imagining it so tommy hugged his best friend with his arm around his back and hand in his hair brushing the brown locks to try and comfort his friend who gripped onto his shirt. 

Dream with the most confidence in his voice yet he spoke the truth of what he would do with a yell "If you throw him over that edge to die then l shall throw myself off the side of this ship with him or l will die myself so you can not have what ever you want from me" he snapped as Shlatt realised what he meant. His smirk dropped as he watched Wilbur and Techno prepared to throw him off. He had tear tracks down his face and apparently been slightly awake to realise his life was being argued on. 

"ALRIGHT" Shlatt screeched as he calmed his voice down "Give him to this little sh*t but their will be consequences for this, Get back to work!" He glared as he walked off back into his room slamming the door as the crew finally started moving. After the villain had sworn referring to Dream, George was carried to him placed in his lap in a state most would refer to as being drunk. George was laid in the merman's 'lap' or where it would be as Dream looked over him. 

He had no injuries to his face other than his tail which Philza had planned on wrapping around his tail but he decided to wait for the merman to allow him to do so. Dream held both hands on the sides of his lovers face who responded by trying to hold a hand up to the others. Seeing his angel of the seas so weak trying to move his hand to caress his cheek he held it their with a small smile. 

"You ok?" Dream asked as George smiled sluggishly wincing slightly as he nodded "lets hope these people will have the decency to help you out!" he responded with a small chuckle trying to hide his pain of what was to come. They both were happy in that moment but both unaware of what fate held for them especially in the hands of the Captain who had seen first hand one of the sightings of their vunrability.