Chapter 4

Bad and Skeppy were stood off from the side with the whole event they had imagined the many rewards they would recieve when they captured one and now they had two on their ship. Both had joined the pirates in hopes of saving up enough money to by a house together on a remote island and one of their visions was to be given extra pay for their hard work. Unfortunately, they were not given dashing gifts and extra share of the money they had looted previously despite deserving this money for doing their job. 

Skeppy expected a speech in front of the whole crew about capturing two merman perfect specimens for their objective. Although not even a thank you was granted to them as the door shut loudly and the two merman were both together again, admiring one another in the middle of the floor. Wilbur and Techno had gotten back to work like everyone else apart from Bad, Skeppy and Philza while the teens who most on the ship would be chatter boxes to the sea creatures were shielded away in the corner looking down at the ocean as they scrubbed the floor lazily with brooms.

"Geppy... I think we need to go and help him" Skeppy's boyfriend gestured to the Merman they had pulled from the net. The blue tailed one named George was being held by the blue called Dream who had been holding the others head as they both grinned at one another. 'Those friends have a weird way of showing their affection' he thought. The blue scaled tail was still injured and George looked although he would collapse any minute with the blooded tail with the net still stuck into it. 

"For sure..." Philza walked up to them greeting them with a small wave as if it was just another day but he knew they had quite something to get through. "How about Philza: me and Bad will do the medical process while you can comfort them" The winged man nodded as Skeppy added "especially the one known as Dream he seems to be very protective of that brunette and you saw the glares he was giving the Captain... if looks could kill" he muttered at the end as Bad grabbed the medical equipment from behind a door. "Lets Go!" he finished. 

* * * * *

Dream watched as people began to walk towards him one was in a blue attire similar to the diamonds he had once seen in a cave. Next to him was a slightly taller man who was sporting the colour red and black while having brown hair with rounded glasses, he was holding the diamond mans hand. While towering off to the side was a man a few inches taller than the both of them with large black wings had a robe-like green, white and black patterned clothing with holes in the back for his wings.

George was slightly in and out of consciousness and as far as he was concerned they didn't look menacing at all. "Hello... what do you want?" he questioned moving George closer to him with his arm as his (boy)friend snuggled closer into him. 

"I'm Philza" he gestured to the people around him "This is Skeppy and his boyfriend, Bad" he showed the red and blue duo who waved sheepishly "We are here to help with his tail" the man finished while the other two opened medical equipment to help out. 

Dream only held his merman close to his chest wrapping his arms around his back trying to keep away from him, fear present in his eyes. George hissed in pain as he tried to close his eyes hiding himself from the people around him as he whimpered from pain and fear. "No l wont let you he is staying with me!" he cried out while the others attempted to explain they were only there to help them. With all the arguing George felt although his head most going to explode with all the arguing and he knew he was going to black out with the pain and commotion. 

"Enough if it makes the pain in my tail go away then they can help, Anyway l am not moving from here l am staying with him" he finished as the doctors began to work on him. 

They laid him down on the floor fully but his head was propped up by a cushion while the other merman sat next to him. Bad and Skeppy began to operate on his tail as they cut the net off and tried to work the way around it to get to cleaning it.

"He will be alright" Philza told him as they leaned close to the wound with Bad handing the rag on rub in alcohol and with Skeppy having the stitching.

The rub in alcohol wasn't that bad as all George did was hiss slightly and went to go grab Dreams hand. With Philza crouched to the side the secret couple weren't embarrassed by the gesture and in all honesty the winged man thought it was adorable. Then the stitching came next.

He should have known what was going to happen and yet he allowed it, a feeling in his bones and yet he ignored it.  The metal came in contact with Georges skin as the merman face twisted as he began to scream and cry out in pain as he gripped Dreams hands tightly. Something was seriously wrong!

"Bad and Skeppy go find Karl, Wilbur and Techno we are going to need their help with this" Philza cried as they both ran off to go find their friends.

"What are you going to do?" George whimpered as Dream rubbed his thumb along his hand.

Philza quietened to a whisper as he leant close to the mermen's ears "he needs help and those people l told him to get will help move you into the rooms and try to figure out what is happening with you"

"But why?" George asked being the talkative one this time as he held Dreams hands softly as they both rubbed their thumb against one another's hands like a competition. Almost like the morning when they were free and staring into one another eyes lovingly now it was in worry.

"Shlatts always watching" he said with a bitter tone to his mouth as they laid down waiting for the rescuers of the situation.