Date

This was it. This is how she was going to die. Sandwitched between two very beautiful women checking her out.

Mina had agreed to the date idea and had even accepted the fake dating arrangement.Dahyun had timidly thanked her.But now she was regretting this.

She had gotten ready an hour before the date making the excuse that she just wanted to be over with it.Chaeyoung had teased her, asking her if couldnt wait for the date to start.

That wasnt the case.Dahyun was dreading it, she was extremely nervous.Sure she had pranked the professor but she didnt expect to ever encounter her again, let alone go on a double date with her.

And now she was here sitting between Sana and Momo , whining as they both pinched and played with her cheeks. They both cooed at her soft whines smashing  their cheeks together to feel the skin better.

When asked why she was being tortured, both momo and sana had shrugged telling her that her skin was soft. How she had brought herself in this situation was beyond her.

It started when she decided that she has had enough of Chaeyoung's teasing.And  jumped in a cab without thinking as she made her way towards the restaurant sana had texted her.Now that she thinks about it how the hell did sana even get her number? There was no way that she was powerful enough to dig up a stranger's phone number...on second thought though maybe she was.

Dahyun snapped out of her thoughts  when the cab driver started asking for the fare. She handed him the said money and hesitantly walked towards the restraunt.

She wore a baby blue oversized simple t-shirt with some white shorts.And she looked cute, she knew she did. What didnt expect was for it to backfire. she knew she was already doomed when she saw the look on Sana's and Momo's faces.

They were astonished.The huge grins on their faces made Dahyun rethink her life decisions.They captured her in a bear hug one by one.Sana holding her a bit longer then Momo.If Momo didnt pry her off Dahyun wouldn't have even noticed.

They settled down on the couch like seat and thats when they started cooeing at everything Dahyun did.

After what felt like a eternity Mina texted Dahyun that she had arrived.Dahyun quickly pryed both Sana's and Momo's hands of her. And warned them to behave.It almost scared her how comfortable she felt with the two women.How they had acted so indifferent towards her even though they were practically strangers.

Dahyun shook off her thoughts and waiting patiently for Mina to push through the restaurant's door. Eyeing it once every two seconds.

Finally she heard the door's bell chimed and all of three of them whipped their heads towards the door to welcome the new comer.

Mina was a beautiful woman there was no denying that. With beauty marks scattering her face she could easily pass as a model.Her hair was the short normal black but it looked silky and soft.Her dressing sense was even more better.

The lawyer wore a black blazer and a grey shirt underneath, the black pants hugged her long legs.And she carried a black pounch with her as accessory.The pictures Chaeyoung showed her of Mina did not do her justice Dahyun thought to herself.

The pictures Chaeyoung showed her of Mina did not do her justice Dahyun thought to herself

Everyone was eyeing Mina up and down as she scanned the place looking for Dahyun.This was Dahyun's que to call her.

"MINA! OVER HERE" Dahyun shouted and saw some people wincing at her voice. She quickly apologized and called mina to come their way.Seeing Mina smiled at her direction but it quickly turned into and scowl.Dahyun suddenly wavered did Mina not find her pretty? Sana and Momo had literally gushed over her so that wasnt the problem right?

Growing up Dahyun had a lot of self esteem problems and it just stayed throughout the years.But Dahyun shrugged maybe Mina was just nervous.Yeah that was it. She should get her act straight, she just needs get over and done with this so that even if Mina finds her ugly she can go home after this date and never meet her again.

As Mina came over Dahyun revised the lines she prepared once more in her head.She was so focused that she didnt even saw the look of shock over Sana's and Momo's face.

They met in LA where Mina was at a coffee shop , Dahyun accidently spilled her coffee on her at a starbucks.Dahyun asked her to pay for it but instead Mina just asked for phone number and brought her a piece of expensive cake Dahyun couldnt afford.Chaeyoung joked how their story was how a sugar mommy may meet her sugar baby.(This is a spoiled rotten reference ;).if you know you know).

That was least of her concerns now. She just needs to convince Momo and Sana of her relationship so they can stop bugging her and go back to being a normal teenager.Yes that was the plan.

When she finally moved her face to introduce Mina to Samo.She did not expect see a smug Sana and a shocked Momo.

Looking at Mina she noticed the same expression mirrored on her face.Maybe they were just shocked at Mina's attractiveness.But what about Mina though? Maybe she likes Sana..? Momo..? Who knows she just wants out.

"Hey guys this is Mina, my girlfriend and Mina these are my friends Sana and Momo"Dahyun says mentally patting herself on the back for not shuttering

"Yeah i know I have dated your chick"Sana quips with a smug face.

"SANA!"Momo scolds

"What? Its true, nice to meet you again Mina-shi.After all these years its nice to see that you havent aged a day since we last met."

"Thanks i guess you too"Mina shyly replies

Aah i totally forgot how adorable mina gets when she gets complimented. Her eyes close until they're barely open and her cheeks dusk a cute pink colour but she was after Dahyun, she can think of Mina another time.Breaking them up would be entertaining Sana thought to herself.She was a woman on mission after all. 

This will be very very interesting. Sana thinks as she sits down and others follow her too.

"May i take your order?" a cute woman with bunny teeth asks as she eyes Dahyun with flirty eyes.

Maybe not so much... Sana thinks as she looks at the waiter.Throwing draggers from her eyes.

_________________________________________

Already jealous Sana?😏.Thank you for the comment MatarayNaSingkit it encouraged me to write this chapter.Even though its a bit late but i hope this satisfied you enough.Until next time!