Past

Minatozaki Sana, what an innocent name it seems but well she wasn't "Innocent" well she acted like she was but she was for from being innocent though.

Clubs, Gangs, Drugs, Prostitutes, smoking, drinking, fighting she had done it all ,well not only this but also many other kinds of stuff which was less dangerous. Her motto of life was to experience everything literally Everything.

From lust to love, from sadness to happiness, from anxiety to well no anxiety.
Well at least this was her motto from a young age but as days passed by and years did she cut many things out of her list, things like love, anxiety and sadness since she thought she had experienced enough. she wasn't right though you will know later why.

So this 21-year-old young lady was going through the most boring period of her life which was of course adulthood.

She had responsibilities which she wasn't yet ready to handle but she took the responsibilities anyway in order to please her loving father.

You see Sana loved her dad.she was an only child and had received no motherly love from her birth since her mother had mysteriously died with no information regarding her death.After her death her father was the one to pick up the broken pieces.

Her other motto was to find the cause of her mother's death but she had given up on that since she couldn't find the reason no matter how hard she searched, she had tried to ask her father but her father was rather silent about this topic and she didn't want to frustrate her loving dad.

she had everything as you must have sensed but she didn't have one thing which was love.

she never experienced real love well yes she loved her father but it isn't the kind of love I meant. You see she used the wrong meaning of love. she had never experienced it so she didn't know what it was. she had been involved in many physical relationships and dated many girls but her most memorable and very much close to love relationship was with a girl named Myoui Mina.

She had dated Mina when they were both teenagers both rebellious and were envied by many people since these rich ladies spent money like water, both were beautiful as hell and seemed not to get enough of each other well not in a loving sense. Well, you see these two couldn't be separated. they were spotted making out everywhere well not everywhere but you get the idea.

it was like they couldn't keep their hands to themselves. First months of dating was torture for both the teachers and their friends. It was impossible to see them separated and they often bunked classed to do "business".

Well, the fact was that they both were equally interested in what they were doing and there were having no problems in their relationship since all they did was to eat each other's faces.

They both didn't want to take the next stage to their relationship which was "commitment" and they both allowed each other to do whatever the other wanted. Mina didn't stop Sana to sleep with others and vice versa. Not a tiny bit of jealousy was felt by either of them.

Their relationship was therefore described as that of lust.their relationship started with the term "friends with benefits" and later it was all too much for people around them when the secret was revealed(accidentally)so practically they were forced into a relationship by their friends.

Now don't get me wrong they both were very caring of each other's emotions and kept in check if the other was not comfortable with their situation.so all of this ended about 2 years later where both of them were tired of their relationship which was not really a relationship since none of the committed to the "commitment".

They ended it on a good terms since the label of this relationship was becoming a burden to both of them. Their friends were now asking when they will get married. they laughed it off but then it started to get serious when their parents started to get involved. but before all the meetings would happen they broke up. Thus their fake relationship which only consisted of nothing but lust ended.

Hey guys!
I am thinking of updating once per week!. thanx hope you like this story and tell me if I have made any grammatical mistakes.bye!