The lecture

Everyone gasped at the revelation. Murmurs and whispers erupted in the small hall. Everyone was shocked that the beautiful lady was also very important. Everyone except Dahyun. Sure Dahyun had heard of the coffee thousands of times but it may be the least of her interests right now.

Dahyun hated coffee. Even when she goes to a coffee shop she would order hot chocolate. But no one knew this side of dahyun no one but her friends which were not many in number.

The second reason why she hated coffee was that she could not afford it.she has tried the coffee as per given by her friend but didn't like it too much but she had to admit it was better than normal coffee. Dahyun knew Sana was incredibly prosperous and important but she didn't care.

This is going to interesting thought everyone in the class except for of course Kim Dahyun who was not even a single bit interested in what Sana had to offer."So today we are going to let those rotten books stay in your bag and discuss a topic in order to share opinions" said Sana turning her back to the class to write the topic, boys didn't mind since they had a good view of her back and they were enjoying so far.

This disgusted Dahyun as she saw that the boys were more interested in the lecture then they usually are but she said nothing and stared out of the window, which was right next to her seat thinking God knows what.

After Sana wrote down the topic she once again turned back to the class(disappointing some of the boys)."Romeo and Juliet my favourite classic play of all times, today we are going to discuss how marvellous it was and how it was a masterpiece"Sana said "We are going to discuss the cleverness of the author and how legendary every scene was including the one where Romeo and Juliet met and where they died" Sana continued.

"Excuse me, Miss Zaki,  but the scene where they met was not clever rather dumb if you ask me it consisted of no reality and the way they fell in love immediately after they met was riduculous which makes it a fairytale, not a classic which you described as 'legendary' ".Everybody turned back to the person who had said those words interrupting Sana yet again.

But everyone became shocked including Sana, the person who interrupted Sana was none other than Dahyun. Everyone was shocked because Dahyun never spoke a word in class before and Sana was shocked because well she wasn't expecting Dahyun to interfere yet again but maintained her composure and calmly answered  the rude brunette.

"Dahyun can you raise your hand next time you want to ask a question,thank you also to answer your question as clichè as the scene seems it makes Romeo and Juliet a classic,How? You may ask, because it has emphasis on love at first sight.It doesn't happen alot in modren times and it does seem pretty ridiculous. i do agree with that point but i dont think you have been in love before I assume so you must have thought of it as dumb but the scene shows love in reality in a imaginary way.Confusing? Let me explain, love is desire,need and hunger to be appreciated and supported by another indivisual you do the same for.And therefore everyone searches for love so they can be appreciated and loved in a way no one else does and they want to find it quickly and when they do they somehow already know? It's like the system that of soulmates we know when we look at someone, we know that they are our other half.That feeling is so strong that it is almost impossible to miss .It comes late to some and it comes early to others when they finally find the person they are looking for.it came early to both Romeo and Juliet.Thus love at first sight"

Everyone clapped at Sana's explanation of the answer she gave to Dahyun as they were impressed, she is smart too everyone thought.Dahyun however was stunned nobody had explained Romeo and Juliet to her like that not even Miss Kat which was their full time literature teacher she was impressed but she decided against herself to show it.

"Now lets move on the second scene we will discuss. it is the scene in which they both die. Anyone wants to tell me what they think about it?"Sana said looking up to locate any raised hand.There was none "No one?"But after a minute she saw one and immediately called out to the person in question.

Suprisingly when that person stood up it was Dahyun who revealed herself."I have another question if you dont mind.Why is that scene important again?" Everyone started laughing at dahyun's silliness thinking that perhaps she had not read the novel to make such a silly remark."What do you mean why is it important it marks the end of the story."
"What i mean by that question is that it is so silly and so stupid of Romeo of not even checking she was dead or not and also killing himself immediatly after he thought she was? I mean why did he even kill himself and for just a girl as well dont you think that is silly miss Sana?"Dahyun said smirking towards her teacher.I am gonna wipe that smirk off you just you wait Kim Dahyun. Sana thought smilling towards her,lips twiching in anger.

"First of all let me ask you Dahyun are you that innocent? You have no idea about love do you,not like i do either but i mean? Dont you sit with your mom and ask about your father's and her's love story as all cliché families do? or ask your mom how you were created???"Sana said laughing at her own joke as the class joined in.Dahyun blushed a crimson red at her words but decided to go against her anyway.

"No i dont sorry i dont have a mom...."Dahyun replied with a sad expression just to make Sana embarassed.Sana's face immediately fell after hearing those word fearing she had somehow offended her.
RING RING

Just then the bell rang and everyone awkwardly stood up and went to enjoy their break.some tiredly stood up already done with the day.Others eyed Sana and Dahyun with interest as they walked towards the door.But both of them stayed frozen.Dahyun eyed sana with an interest and Sana looked down feeling extremely embarrased.

The first one to move was Dahyun, slowly shifted her gaze from Sana to her bag slowly putting her books in her bag.She then moved towards the door taking fast steps towards the door until she heard a very low voice calling out for her. if it wasnt this quiet in the room she would have missed it.

"Dahyun can i have a word?" "Sure" Dahyun said as she risked a glance towards sana and immediately regretted it.She looked very sad and it made Dahyun regret what she said."Are you holding up fine after your mom's death?" "Yeah totally she was very precious to me i gave her a bath everyday"

Sana immediately made a face at the thought but quickly collected herself thinking it was probably a family tradition or something and that she shouldn't be direspectful."oh she sounds amazing"

Sana said trying to be respectful."who said my mom was a she? It could be a he too you know"Sana immediately made another weird face but tried to understand dahyun's situation again perhaps she had two dads besides it was common nowadays"So you have two Dads?"

"No..... my dogs name is mom, My Omma named him thinking it would funny sorryyyyy byeeeeeeee" and just as Dahyun said that she ran towards the door in full speed and shut the door after her.Sana just stood there blinking for few second processing what had just happened until she realized.
"KIM DAHYUN YOU FUCKING BITCH"

The End

Nah I am just kidding even though I would like to but I shouldn't.Sorry I haven't been able to update I was busy (not really) anyway I hope you enjoy this I will try to complete this book byeeeee.