Cafe

"HEY SANA! ARE YOU ALIVE?"

"Huh?"

"I SAID ARE YOU ALIVE?"

"Stop shouting in my ear, yes I am alive why would I be not I am too young to die"Sana rubbing her ear from the ear rape it had to go through.

"Why were you zoning out then? I have been calling you for an hour now and you weren't budging I thought you were dead" momo said angrily

"Momo I was standing...? "

"Well, whatever I don't care we have work to do you can't be zoning out here come on, "momo said grabbing Sana's hand and leading her outside.

"Fine but I need a very strong coffee now"

"May I ask why your majesty" momo said comically bowing her head.

"Let's just say I encountered the devil and I need caffeine to stay alive"

"You are so random I hate you"

_________________________________________

"YOU DID WHAT!???"

"Chae calm down it was a harmless joke ok?"

"Bitch! She is the director of the most influential coffee company, how come she didn't whoop your ass yet" chaeyoung said with her eyes wide open (get it eyes wide open??😏 I should stop😂)

"Huh?"

"I meant how come she didn't kill you bruh and now I am thinking how come we are friends?"chaeyoung said pretending to think.

"We are friends because we know each other since we were in diapers chae you forgot?"

"Ew don't remind me I am only keeping you around because people think you are oh so mysterious and miss Dahyun here doesn't even know what whopping is"

"You are mean:(" Dahyun said pretending to be hurt.

"Whatever let's go eat, Tzuyu is waiting"

"You mean the love of your life," Dahyun said in a sing-song tone smirking towards chaeyoung.

"Shut up" Chaeyoung uttered hiding her crimson cheeks from Dahyun.

_________________________________________

Breathing hard Dahyun ran into the cafe she has been working in for a month now as a part-time job. It was her 3rd third consecutive job yet she still didn't have enough money to buy something for herself.

"Curse this life" Dahyun uttered to herself as she hurriedly opened the door of the cafe praying to the gods that the manager doesn't scold her for being late.

"Anneoghaseyo" bowing to the staff day stumbles to the dressing room to get changed to put her work outfit on. Thank goodness the manager is out doing some errands or else Dahyun would have to look for another job.

"Dahyun-shi is something wrong? you look pale today. Wait you always do HAHAHAHA" Dahyun' annoying colleague hoesok says.

"Shut up Dude. Don't you get tired of saying the same joke over and over again"

"Nope it's funny because it's true"

"I don't think you use that phrase like that"

"Anyway tofu why are you late today?"hoesok continues as he puts an arm on Dahyun's shoulders.

" None of your business"

"Someone's jelly today..."

"Get a life," day says as she moves out of the dressing room in her barista clothes.