Chapter 10 of RBHM Introductions

Zander's POV:

Today the Black Moon Wolves pack is coming to help us with the rouges that have been attacking constantly, actually they're here to teach us to fight and only the fighters are coming and the Beta.

There best fighters name is Ri but he's known as the Wolf Fighter. I'm actually not sure what gender this fighter is but it has to be a guy, a girl is too fragile to be a fighter, they'll break a nail don't you know.

I hate when girls use that as an excuse.

Anyway they should be here any minute now, I can't wait to meet them. They are the best fighters in America probably the world and they are from the most vicious pack known.

I want to meet my idol the Wolf Fighter and so does the rest of my pack, mostly the women who want to get into this guys pants. I heard them pull up outside, lets go meet them.

(Was gonna end here but you've been so good to me I'll keep going but in Ri or the Wolf Fighters POV read on)

Riley's POV:

My friends followed me to the pack house as I went it brought back bad memories. My friends and Aiden didn't know what went on here to me or that I even lived here, I didn't lie to them I just kept it from them, I'll tell them when they realize I've been here before.

We got to the house and I got off my bike with my helmet on. Everyone got out of there cars and we walked to the door, I rang the doorbell and Zander opened it. I froze for a second then just relaxed in Aidens arms, he didn't ask me why I had my helmet on which I was glad for.

"Hello I'm Zander Scott Alpha of the MoonShine pack."

"Hello I'm Aiden, Beta of the Black Moon Wolves pack, this is my girlfriend, Dave, Eliza, Alana, John, and Maple."

"Which one is Ri the famous Wolf Fighter?"

"Lets get inside and get the pack in a room and I'll tell when I talk to the pack about training."

"Alright, right this way."

We walked into the big living room and it took about 10 minutes for Zander to get his pack into the room. Once that was done we stepped up onto a little stage that was there and Aiden started talking.

"Hello we are the best fighters from the Black Moon Wolves pack and we are here to train you to fight and help with the rouge problem. Alright let me tell you I am Aiden the Beta of our pack, that is Alana, Dave, Maple, Eliza, John, and this is my girlfriend, Ri the Wolf Fighter."

When he says that I get the guys and take off my helmet. The teens that saw me from before i ran away gasp. I look at Zander an he's staring at me with shock and then he starts glaring at Aiden who has his arm around me. I smirk at them. I decide its my turn to tell them what to expect.

"Kay with the introductions done, you better be ready for training it will be nothing like you've trained before and no one is allowed to not participate unless pregnant and that means really pregnant, wounded badly, dieing, has a life threatening disease or something similar, for those girls who don't want to break a nail grow some balls and screw your nails! You will not leave training unless you have a life threatening injuries other than that you may bot leave training early. Alright so you will treat us with respect at all times because #1 We are helping YOU not the other way around #2 I will report it back to my father Jack Winters. #3 if you do not respect us I will be packing up my friends and boyfriend and we will be leaving! #4 unless you are these boys mates you do NOT hit on them at all! I mean it! Thank you for your participation any injuries sustained while with us is your own fault and you can not press charges in the human or werewolf world." My friends snicker knowing there will be many injuries., "Training starts tomorrow at six-thirty in the morning you better dress for training. Now someone get me and my pack mates our rooms please."

One of the teenagers showed us to a room and we all fell asleep instantly. I fell asleep knowing it'd be a long day tomorrow.

****************************

Hope you like it! Comment vote or fan if you like it!

Uploads random word:

Pudding

IMPORTANT AUTHOR'S NOTE! PLEASE READ!!

Guys I'm so sorry for not uploading, my family has been so haywire and right now I'm sick and have an ear infection. But because of this new flu going on that has killed over 100 kids and the flu shot only works 60% I'll have time to write for you guys. Again I'm so so sorry I haven't uploaded its been so hectic here lately with the holidays and getting sick. Anyway I hope you all had a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year. I'll try to upload for you guys! Thanks for reading this and understanding.