Chapter 6 of RBHM Answers

Chapter 6 of RBHM

Riley's POV:

"What?" I said shocked, "W...why did you leave my mother like that? Where did you go!?! Why did you leave me with her?!"

"What do you mean, I left her because I found my true mate Selina, and I never truly loved your mother, but I swear I didn't know about you!"

"So it's alright because you didn't know about me, it's alright that I've been beaten be my mother everyday since I was at least three. It's alright that my family hates me because of my mother. It's alright that I've never had a friend because I hid behind a hood so people wouldn't see my bruises from when my own mother pushed me down the stairs and hit me. It's alright that my mate rejected me because I ate things that were bad because they were sweet and for a second I thought my life was good. Is that alright? Huh?! Is any of that alright?!? No it's not, I've never had a friend a brother a sister a mother, I never had a father, I thought he left because he didn't care and I thought and still think that no one would because of what my mother has done to me. My own mother!! I ran away because I was beaten rejected and my wolf and I were done and ready to go she told me all about everything and I can't believe I let myself hope for a mate that would love me because if my father and my mother couldn't who could! I almost killed myself but instead me and my wolf decided we would tour the world instead because we didn't want to end our life."

After my rant I had tears streaming down my face and Jack had tears in his eyes an his mate was crying her heart out and with that I fell to the ground and sobbed for everything I went through for all that had been done to me for a father that I hoped would step up and help me.

Zander's POV:

It's been 2 years but I remember it like it was just yesterday. The day I rejected my other half my soulmate my beautiful mate, she may have been a little overweight but she was still the most beautiful girl if ever seen, I can't believe I rejected her, I can't I love her, that day still runs through my head.

-FLASHBACK-2 Years ago:

I woke up that day thinking today may be the day I find her. My mate I would never let anything get in the way of us ever no matter what I would be with her. I am still angry though, Ben told me that a female rouge lived here and we didn't even know before we came here! I'm so going to find out why she is here! My wolf agreed with me, since I'm an Alpha's son I can talk to my wolf. My wolf is all black except a small spot on his paw and white like goggles that a raccoon has that's why I named him Hunt because he hunts and all that crap.

I look at the time and realize I've been thinking for 20 minutes I need to get up!! I get up slip clothes on run downstairs grab an apple and run to my black 1967 Chevy Impala. I adore that car, it's my baby, and I take amazing care of it. My friends have teased me that I love it more than Dean loves his black 1967 Chevy Impala in Supernatural the show, I just brush it off and say I'm not that bad. But I actually think I am.

I get in the car and drive to school and find all the other teens from my pack are there waiting for me.

"Z come on let's get our schedules," James said.

"Okay where's the office?"

At that exact time a girl came up, she was a little overweight but she was still the most beautiful girl I'd ever seen.

"Hello I'm Riley follow me ill show you the office and take all of you on a tour of the school so you don't get lost."

I heard through the mind link, 'She's the rouge!?!' 'She seems so nice!' 'Not bad at all!' 'We should hate her she's a rouge on our land it doesn't matter how she is.' That hit everyone up.

We followed her to the office and she called everyone's name so they could get their schedules.

I looked into her eyes and was captured in their beauty I also realized she smelled amazing! The greatest sent I'd ever smelled. My hand touched hers when I grabbed my schedule from her and my wolf screamed, 'MATE!'

'No my mate can't be a rouge what will everyone think! How will they treat her when they know she's rouge? Why is she rouge though?'

'I don't know but I bets it's a good reason I mean our mate has to be good right?'

'I can't do this. She's a rouge she has to be bad. She just does, I can't I just can't.'

'No Zander DON'T!!'

After I took the schedule from her I told her "No you are fat and ugly and you can't be my mate I will never want you!! You are horrible!"

She had tears in her eyes as she ran away from me and into the woods.

'Um Z are you sure about this?'

'No, but she's a rouge she has to be bad right dude?'

'I don't know Z she seemed nice and not at all like a rouge. I hope you know what you're doing.'

'I hope so too.'

I walked and finished all my classes and went and walked home. I decided to call my friend who looks into people's backgrounds.

'Hey Sammy'

Yes Zander what do you want?'

'Gasp! You think I only call you for things! You don't think I'd call just to talk to you?'

'Come on Zander I know you, what do you want?'

'Alright I need you to check the background of a Riley Lunders.'

'Alright I'll get back to you on what I get.'

'Thanks! Bye'

'It's nothing, bye'

I went to my room and fell down on my bed and fell asleep almost instantly thinking about what Sammy would find.

************************

Hey people! So what do you think? I'd love to know so comment of you like it please feel free to vote and fan if you would. If not please enjoy the book. Have a great day no matter what you're doing! Don't let anything bring you down today!! It's a good day and don't let anything ruin it!

Random upload word:

River