Chapter 4 of RBHM Alone (Filler)

Chapter 4 of RBHM

Riley's POV:

I woke up and realized I was hungry, I went and sniffed until Shimmer said 'Give me control so I can find the rabbit I smell please.'

'Alright but only so we can eat then we need to find water.'

'I will as soon as we eat some yummy rabbit.'

'Kay'

I gave Shimmer most of the control, and she started to search for the rabbit. When she found it she pounced and started to eat it I didn't want to but if it fed us that would be okay, when we were finished eating we went to find the closest water source. Once they found it they started to drink as when they were full they decided to your the country and see what they could see. I took back full control and walked over climbed up a tree and later down to sleep, I fell asleep thinking about where me and Shimmer would be going for the start of our adventure.

******************

I know this isn't long but it's kind of a filler for you but I'll upload quickly for your patience. Comment if you want and fan and vote if you like it please.

And in the next chapter I'll have skipped a few years of her going around country but I'll sum it up for you so you understand that she's been around the country and out of it and had a great time. :)

Oh and by the way I need you guys to tell me how soon you want me to update. Because that will make me have to write more! :) perfect!

Random word for this upload:

Linen