Chapter 8 of RBHM Friends

Chapter 8 RBHM

Riley's POV:

Someone came and hugged me. I turned and cried against their chest, by the feel of the persons chest it was a man's chest I was crying into. When I finally ran out of tears I looked at the mans' face. He had high cheekbones, big lips, high medium size eyebrows, a medium sized nose that was rounded, and he had the bluest eyes I'd ever seen, they were so blue they looked almost purple. He was extremely handsome.

I realized he ha raised one of his eyebrows because I had been staring at him for a few minutes. I put my head down and whispered, 'Sorry.'

'No worries,' he said smirking at me.

I turned to Jack and he said, "I am so sorry Riley. I didn't know she was like that, and I didn't know about you or I wouldn't have left you. I'm so sorry. I wish I could changed what she has done to you but I can't. I can however let you join my pack, and teach you everything about werewolves. What do you say, Riley Winters would you like to stay with my pack?"

I smiled the biggest smile I've ever smiled and said, "I would love to live with you and I'd love to learn more about us. Thank you!"

With that I ran and hugged him. He seemed shocked at first but then he hugged me back.

Selina said, "Well honey come give me a hug and then we'll get you some food and then I'll introduce you to the teenagers of this pack and they'll show you your room for you. How bout that?"

"That's sound great Mom."

Selina beamed at me when I said Mom. She then hugged me and we went to the kitchen. It was HUGE! It had 2 wall stoves, 2 microwaves, a buffet in the middle, 20-30 cabinets, 3 gigantic sinks, and 4 giant tables and a really big island in the middle that had 2 stove tops on it.

"How many people are in your pack exactly?" I asked.

"Around 1000 members."

My mouth dropped open. "1000 members! That's a...a..l..lot of m..m..mem..members."

"It is we are the biggest pack in America and are the strongest and have the best fighters."

"Can you train me?"

"Sure if that's what you want."

"Cool! We can start as soon as possible." I said excited.

With that I had something small to eat and Selina took me upstairs to a giant game room and said, "Guys!! This is Riley she's Jacks daughter, she's been through a lot so be nice and make her feel welcome. Please or you know Jack wont be happy at all. Alright, Riley please come in."

I walked in and there had to be at least 40 teenagers in the room.

I kept my head down an said, "Hi I'm Riley, but you all can call me Ri. Please don't ask about my past I'll tell you in time if I trust you."

A guy about my age probably a year or 2 older than me walked up and said, "Hi my names Josh but everyone called me J. This is Rick, this is Alana, this is Eliza, this is Dave, and this is Maple........." He told me everyone else but I couldn't remember the rest of them.

"Hi J, Rick, Alana, Eliza, Dave, and Maple and everyone else. Selina said you'd show me my room sorry but I'm tired, we can hang out tomorrow maybe but I'm exhausted right now."

"Sorry for keeping you this way," said Frie.

I followed them to a room that had a giant bed that had curtains on it, the walls were red and purple and black and the carpet was tye dyed with dark colors like blue, green, and purple. It had a bathroom which was also enormous a giant walk in closet, and had a computer, a TV, a bookshelf full of books and movies, and it had little horse and wolf figurines all over the place which I loved!

I turned around and said, "I love it!! It's perfect!! Thank you! Have a good night! See you in the morning!"

They all said goodnight, turned and left. I walked to the bed and fell asleep the minute my head hit the pillow thinking, everything's going to be alright.

*******************

Okay so what do you think?

So who's the man hugging her? The next chapter tells that and it also goes back to the present. These last few chapters have been a flashback, she spent a year traveling and then met the family, she was still overweight and she was thinking about the rejection and everything and she went for a run to let off some steam. That's how she passed out an met them. If you like comment vote and fan or 2 of then or all three. Whichever. Have a Rootin' Tootin' day today!!

Random upload word:

Music