Chapter 2 of RBHM Shimmer

Chapter 2 of RBHM

Riley's POV:

I wake up a little earlier then my alarm I shut it off so it doesn't wake them up I hate it when they wake up like that because they're angry and use me to be happy again.

I get up go down make them breakfast and grabbed a quick donut and ran outside and started to walk to school because I'm not allowed to have a car or even go on the bus.

I get to school and everyone avoids me except my siblings who shove me and call me fat and then they go to class, I get up and finally make it to class and I overhear from the cheerleaders not really a coincidence they like talk at bullhorn volume and they say that a whole 'family' if new student are gonna be here that they had to move here due to financial reasons and they are a really big family and that all the guys are apparently H-O-T hot according to the cheerleaders. I don't care. More people that look at me like they're sorry for me, I hate that look. After school was finally out, I decided to go through the woods and was signing 'Happy Birthday to you Riley' to myself when the most excruciating pain went through my body I fell to the ground while my bones started cracking and breaking I was scared to death I didn't know what was going on, finally the pain was stopped after my spine broke. I opened my eyes and looked down to check that I was okay an I was covered in fur!!!! I had paws!! What the heck!!! I walked over to a river and looked down and saw I was a white wolf with purple eyes! What in the world!

'You're a werewolf sweetheart.' I heard in my head,

'Who are you I said back'

'I'm your wolf only the most powerful werewolves can talk to our wolves and since you can talk to me it means you and I are stronger than most weres that would explain why our fur is white and our eyes are purple'

'What do you mean'

'The stronger you are the more prominent and rare your wolves color is like if you had a brown or gray color you wouldn't be strong enough to talk to me, alphas are usually black a strong color and very few wolves are white like you, and your eyes are purple signifying a pure soul and old wise wolf'

'wait by alphas do you mean like leader of a pack alpha'

'Yes'

'So werewolves have packs and your an old wolf and your wise?'

'Yes and the alpha is like the leader and his mate is the Luna or the mother of the pack you could say then the alpha picks a beta and his mate is the beta female they help the alphas take care of things and then the rest of the pack is just the members and I've been werewolf to many souls and many have died because they were hunted, but some survive by keeping their colors secret'

'What do you mean by mates Shimmer'

'Shimmer? I like it and for werewolves they have this one person who is their soulmate the person made perfectly for them the one that when you find them you feels sparks and will not want anyone else though you can be rejected by your mate though it doesn't happen often because your mate is made only for you and no one else and it hurts that they'd be in someone else's arms'

'So I have a mate Shimmer'

'We do I am your wolf I am a part of you as a werewolf you will now heal faster be better at everything have better eyesight hearing smell touch everything and the best part you can turn into a wolf'

'Thanks Shimmer, I think we should go home now, I'll sneak in my window but....um how do I...um..turn human again'

' All you have to do is think of how you looked human it may hurt but after you a change a few times it will be painless for us'

'Alright'

Riley changed back into her human form though it was a little painful. She walked home and climbed the tree by her window changed into her pajamas and fell asleep I bed.

*************

Hope you like, love these books and wanted to make one and by the way we're really close to the rejection don't worry it's coming sheesh what else do you want her to go through people! Just kidding!! Love you guys! Comment if you are having a good day please vote and fan if you would!!

Random upload word:

Banana

Psych those of you who understand yeah XD