Chapter 2| Meeting the Browns

After Eric had successfully knocked Cook out, the 7 siblings had brought it among themselves to wreak havoc in the kitchen props to a certain Simon Brown.

Aggy was fast asleep in a basket.

Chrissy was jumping up and down and flailing her arms about.

Seb was on the pan rack and spinning around, causing pots and pans to go flying across the room.

Eric was under the table, combining various ingredients in order to build a bomb.

Lily was on the table and ordering Chrissy to put potatoes onto a plank of wood. She would then jump on the opposite side causing the food to go soaring, creating a sort of catapult.

Tora was taking down the once hung socks, sorting them into different hampers. She was also discreetly taking Simon's and putting them in a pot of mashed potatoes.

Simon was mixing the potatoes they were going to have that night, together with the socks he had yet to realize we're his.

●●●

As this was happening, Eliza and Nanny McPhee had just arrived.

"Now remember, Agatha is your responsibility."

"Yes, Nanny McPhee." Eliza sighed, not because she had to watch Aggy, but because she couldn't call her mom, Mother, until the job was finished.

"Good. Now recite the three rules,again."

"Know my place, do as I am told, and don't get attached." Eliza recited.

"Very well."

She watched in awe as her mom's face had turned, Nanny McPhee throwing a small wink before turning their attention to the door.

●●●

"They're in the kitchen!" Evangeline exclaimednas she burst through the door of Cedric's office.

"No no!" He grumbled, getting up and rushing out. "You took then down for toast!"

"I never did!" She gasped, offered by the accusation that was thrown her way. "You sent them to bed, without supper, that's what did it!"

There was a loud crash of thunder just as there was a knock on the door. Looking at the door, there was an silhouette of a woman and a smaller body next to her.

They looked back at eachother as struggled over who would get the door.

"I'll be off then." Evangeline said as she walked off.

"Yes, you...I'll just..." he muttered as the lights flickered.

He cautiously walked towards the door.
Opening it as thunder clapped, he saw a hideous face. With an overgrown tooth, 2 warts, a bit nose, abd a uniform. Standing next to the lady was a petite girl with long blonde hair and big stormy eyes. She seemed to be growing into the same facial structure as the woman next to her.

Perhaps her daughter?

She looked to be Simon's age. (Act like Thomas Brodie-Sangster doesn't look 8) 

Both women seemed to hold a great deal of elegance and authority.

"Good evening Mr. Brown. I am Nanny McPhee, and this is my daughter, Elizabeth." She nodded her head in a greeting.

"Oh you're... of course. Good heavens. I suppose the agency..." he stuttered out.

"We do not belong to any agency, Mr. Brown. I am a government nanny and Eliza, here, is a government Nanny in training." Nanny McPhee interrupted. Eliza nodding along with her.