ᴇxᴛʀᴀ II (namjin)

A/N: now, how namjin met uwu

Yes the ppl worshipping jin are Namjoon and Jimin are you surprised- 🗿🗿🗿

"Kim Nam-Stutter
& Seok-blush"
--------------------------

"Namjoon!" And four year old Namjoon jerked awake. His mother was looking at him with a usual 'parent-glare'.

That's when he discovered that he fell asleep on top of his toys and paused game. He got the point across and arranged all of his toys.

Then he fell asleep again. Namjoon regrets staying up until 11PM yesterday. He was only four years old, so staying up until 11 was a really big deal.

"Namjoon-ah! Wake up! You can't sleep!" Namjoon's mom shook him. "We need to go visit our neighbors! I told you just yesterday that my friend has a son and she lives right next door. Did you forget?" Namjoon whined, but woke up.

He was really sleepy. He had a nightmare yesterday and couldn't sleep. Doctors said that he might be developing a Nyctophobia and Somniphobia all at once.

It wasn't that concerning right now. Just normal nightmares and sometimes Namjoon crying because of darkness. That's why they brushed it off.

Namjoon was still sleepy when his mom dressed him up and got ready.

-----------

"Seokjin-i baby, let go!" Seokjin's mom tried taking the pink Nintendo DS from Seokjin, but failed. He was to engaged in playing Mario Cart.

That's why when he crashed, he whined and pouted. "Eomma, it's all your fault." He pouted. His mom just chuckled at that.

"Okay, whatever. Come downstairs! I told you that our neighbors were coming." Seokjin sighed in his cute toddler voice, but then complied and went downstairs.

-------

When Seokjin reached downstairs, he was seated with a sleeping 'koala'- or that's what the boy reminded him of.

His parents were engaged in talking. He found his favorite blue chopsticks on the couch, where they appeared from? Nobody knows.

So he picked one of his chopsticks up and poked the sleeping boy's right dimple. "Are you alive?" Their parents laughed at that.

Then a moment later, Namjoon opened his eyes. Bad idea... He felt like his whole world stopped because he only saw Seokjin. Everything else was blurred.

"Hi!" The said boy waved and grinned while Namjoon's heart was going haywire. He felt like he was just shot by cupid.

"H-hi.." He waved back, but the greeting sounded more like a question.

Their parents were squealing at the adorable interaction. "Mom, is he a fairy?" Namjoon asked making their parents chuckle and Seokjin giggle.

"No, silly! I'm not a fairy, I'm Jin." Seokjin replied. Namjoon's mom squealed at Jin's cuteness.

"Then is he an angel?" Namjoon asked. That's what he thought Seokjin was.

Seokjin blushed at that. Nobody but his grandma calls him angel. To him, it was embarrassing.
----------

Right now, both Seokjin and Namjoon's parents were busy with each other so the kids were in Seokjin's playroom.

Seokjin was a curious kid and didn't let go of the topic until he had answers, so he asked 'the koala' his name.

"What's your name?" Just like any normal kid, he asked.

"K-Kim Namjoon." Namjoon stuttered out. For some reason, Seokjin made him really nervous.

Seokjin grinned. "We have matching 'rast names!" He exclaimed in his cute lisp. "My name is Kim Seokjinie. But call me Jinnie." Namjoon grinned back.

"'Den call me Joonie!" That was the start of their beautiful and adorable friendship.

Which turned out to be beautiful as well.

That's how the story of Kim NamStutter and SeokBlush start...

Forever and Always...

----------
A/N: Extra chapters didn't end yet! 😉

But weren't they adorable TwT 💜💔💘
I'm crying...