ᴇxᴛʀᴀ V (namjin)

A/N: True 💀💀^
Yes i edited it cuz bitch feminizing jin is a no go. I'll brek ur nico nico nii-caps ✊😔

Ans: We shalt never doubt Seokjin

"Filler"
----------
A/N: this happens the day they arrive to Daegu. Jin and Joon are living together

"So.. You really dreamt about kissing me?" Namjoon teased, while Seokjin just blushed, pouted and looked away.

Namjoon had been teasing him about the letters ever since yesterday night. Why do I love this meanie? Seokjin thought still pouting.

Namjoon still hadn't shown him his letters. Most of them were negative, that's why he kept them hidden.

"Jinnie ~! Come on, I was just messing with you! I get it, you didn't miss me." He looked down in fake sadness. Seokjin giggled.

They were sitting on the living room couch -more like Seokjin trying to rest and Namjoon teasing him.

They weren't still kids of course, but whenever Namjoon acted childishly, it took them back to the memories they spent together and Seokjin immediately cracked and forgave him, it worked all the time.

But this time though, Seokjin acted as if it didn't faze him and looked away with a slight 'hmp'. Namjoon looked up, figuring that his plan had failed, he immediately tackled Seokjin into a hug and started tickling him.

It worked every time. After hearing Seokjin's innocent and cute giggles, Namjoon felt really at home. Neither of them could believe it was two years. It felt like ages, to both of them.

"J-Joonie.." Seokjin was cut off by his own laughter. "S-stob, I..." He couldn't even speak because of his laughter. "I forgive you! Stop." After that, Namjoon stopped, triumphant and let Seokjin breathe.

After he recovered, Seokjin was immediately engulfed in a bear hug by the 'giant' beside him. Suddenly Seokjin was transformed into a cuddle-plushie. Not that he minded, he had missed this, a lot.

This was normal to both of them. Maybe the constant pecks all over Seokjin's face and hair was new, but nothing was out of the ordinary.

Both of them were content and happy at last. That's what that mattered. Nothing else did. Just having each other by their sides mattered.

It was kind of cheesy and way sappy, but that's how they were.

Each other's Forever and Always...

-----------
A/N: ik this was short but i thought was cute so y not? :')

Borahae butterflies! 💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜

Stay yourself,
Stay Bangtan!

Spoiler: next chapter, you're witnessing a gay wedding 👀